Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency Stumble Amid Fed Hawkish stance on interest rate

Bitcoin and other major crypto experienced a dip in value on Thursday, erasing gains made earlier in the week. The decline came after the Federal Reserve signaled that interest rates would remain high for an extended period, with Bitcoin retreating 2.3% to $26.5K.
Despite the bearish pressure,  the founder and CEO of Bitcoin joint mining company Xive,  Didar stated that the stagnant rate increase is positive for Bitcoin. He suggested that this could reduce the attractiveness of mainstream financial assets to institutional investors in the long term, potentially driving a new rally in Bitcoin's price.

Major altcoins and exchange tokens also struggled on Thursday, with ETH changing hands at $1,585, down about 2.6% from Wednesday. Other altcoins such as BNB and BGB also experienced losses.

Despite these challenges, some analysts believe that Bitcoin is likely to remain within its recent range between $25,000 and $30,000. Riyad from digital asset data platform Kaiko, noted that the market needs a catalyst to mount any serious rally. 

What are your thoughts? 

Yeah, I think most of us saw that coming with Powell trying to safe the face of the dollar and the American economy though a lot of economic analyst are of the opinion that things are worse than it seems at the moment even though the figures coming out says otherwise. I'm of the opinion we stack BTC and stake ETH as much as we can financially tolerate as a hedge against any economic voodoo.

Personally, I stick to a regular DCA policy to always buy monthly bottoms using my TA and with the help of the earn products on okx and bitget, I could actually stack on trezor without much impact on my budget