Platforms?

31 minutes ago, rasp said:

Correct me if i am wrong-

1 to trade shares I need Prorealtime

2 to trade futures i need MT4

3 to trade options I need browser

so, i cant have one platform for all? only web browesr..

Hi @rasp,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that you can trade shares, futures and options on one platform, which is our web / mobile platform. 

IG also gives you access to third-party apps like ProRealTime and MT4. 

ProRealTime is an online charting software for technical analysis and trading, which is integrated with the IG trading platform. If you’re an experienced trader who uses advanced technical analysis and wants to automate your dealing, ProRealTime gives you a fully customisable interface and trading experience. You can use ProRealTime with our leveraged accounts (spread bet or CFD).

MT4 is a stand-alone online trading platform that can automate your trades. It can be used to trade a range of markets including forex, indices and commodities, via CFDs or spread betting.

I hope this helps,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

4 hours ago, KoketsoIG said:

Hi @rasp,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that you can trade shares, futures and options on one platform, which is our web / mobile platform. 

IG also gives you access to third-party apps like ProRealTime and MT4. 

ProRealTime is an online charting software for technical analysis and trading, which is integrated with the IG trading platform. If you’re an experienced trader who uses advanced technical analysis and wants to automate your dealing, ProRealTime gives you a fully customisable interface and trading experience. You can use ProRealTime with our leveraged accounts (spread bet or CFD).

MT4 is a stand-alone online trading platform that can automate your trades. It can be used to trade a range of markets including forex, indices and commodities, via CFDs or spread betting.

I hope this helps,

KoketsoIG

Well, i dont like IG standart platform. 

in MT4 there are no shares and options

In Prorealtime there are no options. 

Edited by rasp