Account is approved but it's still saying I need to upload documents?

34 minutes ago, sabrinabd said:

My account has been approved- i've submitted my driver's license, but it still says I need to upload documents and won't let me do anything. What do I do

Hi @sabrinabd, all your documents are approved. Your account should be activated soon. Please DM me if you have any questions.

All the best,
AshishIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Recently, there have been reports that the Reserve Bank of Australia may delay its first interest rate cut until 2025, marking a historic decision. This delay in policy implies that a higher interest rate environment will persist for a longer period, significantly impacting the economy and the stock market. Ryan Anderson, the founder of OzFinTrade, closely observes this policy change. He suggests that while this change may put short-term pressure on the stock market, in the long run, it may also present opportunities for companies with strong financial structures and efficient profit models. The following analysis will further explore the specific impact of this high-interest rate environment on the stock market and how investors should adjust their strategies to adapt to this change. In the current high-interest rate environment, Ryan Anderson mentioned that investors need to reassess their portfolios, especially considering the broad impact that rising interest rates may have across various industries. Firstly, high-interest rates directly increase the financial costs for businesses, especially for those operating with high leverage, leading to increased financial expenses directly affecting their net profits. Additionally, in a high-interest rate environment, the purchasing power of consumers decreases, which may weaken consumer demand, impacting industries reliant on consumer spending such as retail, entertainment, and services. However, Ryan Anderson also points out that high-interest rates are not necessarily negative for all industries. For example, the financial industry, especially banks and insurance companies, may benefit from high-interest rates as they can increase revenue by raising loan rates and investment returns. Furthermore, high-interest rates also increase the efficiency of liquidating stocks, affecting stock valuations. This requires investors to focus more on the intrinsic value and future growth potential of a company when making stock investments.
    • Grabbed a tiny teeny bag here... Let's see what happens!
us