The Path to Profit: Trader Emotions and Terminology Everyone Should Know

At its core, trading is akin to navigating the financial landscape, and emotions are often high. It is the pursuit of profit by buying and selling assets and is characterized by excitement and anxiety.

If you have any comments regarding the transaction, please feel free to contact us. As much as possible, try to limit how you respond with emotional language based on your own experience.

The only reason I created this topic was because I was having a random discussion about trading with some co-workers and they laughed at me and asked me what trading is. Just buy, sell, and record your profits. In reality, they only know a few trading terms, so we want them to understand the depth of trading. I don't know how much my fellow newbies know, but here's a list so that if you come across a discussion like this, my fellows will know the depth of it and defend it. I hope you like it. Some people have commented that it's gambling.

fund management
crisis management
price action
position size
candlestick pattern
chart pattern
support
resist
feeling
trap
index
tool
stop loss
trailing stop
GTT
Amo
candle
average foot
bar
Volume
Pre-market analysis
aftermarket analysis
Winning rate
strategy
magazine
resell
intrada
BTST
short term BT
swing
positionality
Liquidity
volatility
option
risk reward
purchase options
Option sales
bull market
bear market
horizontal market
market sentiment
ATM
Ultraman
information technology management
west tower
beta
osteogenesis imperfecta
Changes in addiction
back test
forward test
Basic knowledge
time frame
pressure
Criticize

You have said it all, crypto trading goes beyond emotional attachment. You must wrestle the psychological attachment to greed and detach yourself no matter the temptation. This is even less pronounced in spot trading than futures or leverage trading. Most trading losses are incurred when the trader seems emotionally attached to his trade positions either seeing it as an opportunity to hit it big or to cover for earlier losses. Furthermore, it's recommended to always trade on reputable exchanges like Binance and Bitget to avoid hidden trading fees and abrupt closure of trade positions.

Edited by BashJasper