Advance Chart vesion V12

ADH

Question

I am having difficulty using the latest chart version V12  I never received any warning that the previous version would change on Thursday, Nov 30 and because of that, I lost all my years of work yesterday without having to keep any copy or written note of it. Previously in all forthcoming changes, there were warnings in advance. Why is it different this time? Is there any way can I have just a copy of the old chart, version V10.3 or V11, please? Could you please suggest something because of months and months of work I've lost in those charts.

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, ADH said:

I am having difficulty using the latest chart version V12  I never received any warning that the previous version would change on Thursday, Nov 30 and because of that, I lost all my years of work yesterday without having to keep any copy or written note of it. Previously in all forthcoming changes, there were warnings in advance. Why is it different this time? Is there any way can I have just a copy of the old chart, version V10.3 or V11, please? Could you please suggest something because of months and months of work I've lost in those charts.

Dear @ADH,

Welcome to the IG community!

Thank you for your post. It's a shame that you are experiencing issues with the latest version of Prorealtime.  Kindly send an email to the helpdesk.uk@ig.com so we can forward the query to the technical team.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I love this pre-market trading idea because it gives users opportunity to grab the token very early and at a good price. Also, we that couldn't participate in the testnet will have the opportunity to get $BB ahead of the listing. 
    • Just recently explored Bitkub, and it's quite intriguing. It appears to offer a comprehensive solution within decentralized ecosystems. What caught my attention were the remarkable transaction speeds, seamless integration of Ethereum smart contracts, and the attractive low fees. It seems to cater to both businesses and individuals, which could drive widespread adoption. Further delving into Bitkub Chain, I stumbled upon its unique KAP token standard, inspired by Ethereum's ERC standard. This enhancement in compatibility and security could set it apart in the growing blockchain landscape. Considering its potential impact across various sectors like consumer goods, tourism, and sports, Bitkub Chain seems positioned for substantial growth and influence. Considering further exploration? Bitkub Chain seems to be on a trajectory worth following closely in the blockchain sphere.
    • Introducing BounceBit, a revolutionary project with a brand new crypto token (BB) that lets you earn returns on your Bitcoin (BTC) holdings. Here's how it works: Bitcoin's Resting Place: BounceBit offers a first-of-its-kind blockchain, a "restaking chain," built specifically for Bitcoin. This unique system combines the best of both worlds: centralized finance (CeFi) and decentralized finance (DeFi). This means you have multiple ways to make your Bitcoin work for you. Earning Made Easy: With BounceBit, you can stake your Bitcoin and BB tokens to help validate the network and earn rewards. But that's not all! You can also access DeFi features and a special CeFi mirroring mechanism to unlock even more earning potential. BB Token: Your Key The BB token is the lifeblood of BounceBit. It's used for staking, paying transaction fees, and even voting on proposals to shape the future of the project. Join the Party Now! BounceBit's Megadrop is happening right now (as of April 26, 2024) offering various ways to get involved. The official launch of the BB token on Binance is set for May 13, 2024. But wait, there's more! Bitget, a popular OTC trading platform, is also hosting a pre-market event for BB. This means you can trade BB before it's officially listed, potentially securing better prices and early access to liquidity. Ready to unleash the earning power of your Bitcoin? BounceBit might be your perfect gateway!
us