Trading Annual Recap At A Glance. 

As 2023 comes to an end, I felt the need to get some highlights about my annual trading activities on my primary platform. Interestingly a leading crypto trading platform committed to providing its users with the best trading experience launched a personal annual report feature within the app, where you can review your 2023 trajectory. The annual report includes periods accompanied by Bitget, the first transaction, cumulative transaction quantity and amount, monthly trading trends, the favorite currency of the year, follow-up data, financial income, and more.

The hosting of the 2023 Recap & 2024 Plans event, where they shared their insights and outlook on the crypto market, as well as their roadmap and vision for the next year inspired confidence
Amazingly, my recap highlight comes with a lucky draw offer that rewarded me with some BGB and a decent amount of USDT. 

If you are not yet a Bitget user and want to enhance your crypto journey experience, you might wanna check it out. 

21 hours ago, Bash4j said:

As 2023 comes to an end, I felt the need to get some highlights about my annual trading activities on my primary platform. Interestingly a leading crypto trading platform committed to providing its users with the best trading experience launched a personal annual report feature within the app, where you can review your 2023 trajectory. The annual report includes periods accompanied by Bitget, the first transaction, cumulative transaction quantity and amount, monthly trading trends, the favorite currency of the year, follow-up data, financial income, and more.

The hosting of the 2023 Recap & 2024 Plans event, where they shared their insights and outlook on the crypto market, as well as their roadmap and vision for the next year inspired confidence
Amazingly, my recap highlight comes with a lucky draw offer that rewarded me with some BGB and a decent amount of USDT. 

If you are not yet a Bitget user and want to enhance your crypto journey experience, you might wanna check it out. 

It actually shows how well or poor my trading performances as well as how good their platform is & from my recap, I'm treading in the right direction. 

On 25/12/2023 at 19:28, Bash4j said:

I would say it was quite an interesting experience and a wonderful innovation from the exchange. Couldn't even remembered when I joined the exchange but the recap gave me a detailed breakdown from the time I joined the exchange and all my activities on the exchange throughout the year. It was a good moment to understand area of strength and weakness and where to improve upon. Overall it's a 10/10 rating for me and I look forward to winning from the lucky draw event.

I had the most interesting trading annual recap on the platform in 2023, explored a vast range of their products and listings. Even as a bearish year i'm excited to have pulled some remarkable gains. Going into the predicted 2024 bullrun I'm eager to exceed my achievements 

Edited by Incarts
On 07/01/2024 at 22:44, Incarts said:

I had the most interesting trading annual recap on the platform in 2023, explored a vast range of their products and listings. Even as a bearish year i'm excited to have pulled some remarkable gains. Going into the predicted 2024 bullrun I'm eager to exceed my achievements 

But '24 & '25, is gonna the year of changing the fortune. Let's do it together, with Bitget(If they continue to run like this).