US500 trading hours in the UK

What are the trading hours for the US500 in the UK?

On the website it says this:

1. Normal Trading Hours:

• From 2.30pm to 9.30pm (7 hours)
  2. Pre-Market Trading Hours:

• From 9am to 2.30pm (5.5 hours)
  3. Post-Market Trading Hours:

• From 9pm to 1am (4 hours)
  4. IG Extended Hours:

• Monday to Thursday: From 12pm to 10.30pm (10.5 hours)
    • Friday: From 12pm to 10pm (10 hours)

I see I'm able to place trades earlier than 9am... 8am or even 7am.

I also see through the API that candles are being created almost all through the night despite the market being closed.

Can someone confirm the actual hours where trades can be placed from Monday to Friday?

Does anyone know if there is any API endpoint that has the trading status of the market? I found something in one of the endpoints called "marketStatus", but I'm not sure if that is accurate.

"snapshot": {
        "bid": 4746.68,
        "binaryOdds": null,
        "controlledRiskExtraSpread": 0.25,
        "decimalPlacesFactor": 2,
        "delayTime": 0,
        "high": 4763.45,
        "low": 4745.18,
        "marketStatus": "TRADEABLE",
        "netChange": -15.92,
        "offer": 4747.28,
        "percentageChange": -0.33,