EVERDOME: Orchestrating a new era in the metaverse.

With web3 and blockchain adoption on the rise giving birth to several crypto assets, one must be careful and do his/her research well to know the kind of assets that will stand the test of time. 

Several projects have come and gone but those that have real world use cases continue to impress and gain adoption. It's worthy to note that the desire for metaverse and NFT acquisition has also seen significant boost hence this aspect in one area investors are harnessing and I think it's a sector that one needs to watch out for.

Although not every project can make it to the top but while I was researching, I came across a potential metaverse project called EVERDOME. It's a project that ushers in a new era of human experience by stimulating human interaction, joining the physical and digital worlds through the creation of an enhanced hyper- realistic and immersive environment while simultaneously building the framework for ongoing scalable live in a metaverse native world.

With an amazing fundamentals and tokenomics, the project offers diverse array of features, the native token $DOME is BEP-20 token on the BNB chain. Already gaining popularity and with several cex already scheduled its listing with 48M DOME to be airdroped for both depositors and traders on Bitget, I think EVERDOME is another metaverse project that could stand the test of time but I would love to hear your reactions about the project.

9 hours ago, Wakanda said:

With web3 and blockchain adoption on the rise giving birth to several crypto assets, one must be careful and do his/her research well to know the kind of assets that will stand the test of time. 

Several projects have come and gone but those that have real world use cases continue to impress and gain adoption. It's worthy to note that the desire for metaverse and NFT acquisition has also seen significant boost hence this aspect in one area investors are harnessing and I think it's a sector that one needs to watch out for.

Although not every project can make it to the top but while I was researching, I came across a potential metaverse project called EVERDOME. It's a project that ushers in a new era of human experience by stimulating human interaction, joining the physical and digital worlds through the creation of an enhanced hyper- realistic and immersive environment while simultaneously building the framework for ongoing scalable live in a metaverse native world.

With an amazing fundamentals and tokenomics, the project offers diverse array of features, the native token $DOME is BEP-20 token on the BNB chain. Already gaining popularity and with several cex already scheduled its listing with 48M DOME to be airdroped for both depositors and traders on Bitget, I think EVERDOME is another metaverse project that could stand the test of time but I would love to hear your reactions about the project.

Dome could be one of those metaverse projects to spring up surprises in the bull run cos we could be venturing into an era Metaverse and AI with bull run in a touching distance. Its current price is still perfect for entry.

On 13/01/2024 at 17:03, Captainsaudi said:

Among exchanges that have listed $Dome, Bitget has the highest liquidity and trading event to reward users. 

This isn't the first time tho... They're continuously arranging rewards with good project's listings. This time it just happened with DOME!

On 13/01/2024 at 22:27, Maxicreed01 said:

Dome could be one of those metaverse projects to spring up surprises in the bull run cos we could be venturing into an era Metaverse and AI with bull run in a touching distance. Its current price is still perfect for entry.

Grabbed some here.... Let's 🚀

IMG_20240121_081952.jpg

On 13/01/2024 at 12:03, Captainsaudi said:

Among exchanges that have listed $Dome, Bitget has the highest liquidity and trading event to reward users. 

That's correct and might be a result of strong community partnership between them and the project team, I guess.