Crypto Opportunity I came Across: Airdrop on Bitget

As an active hunter for airdrops, I was making my research to see what I can participate in to win airdrops, $5 for free. I used my usual parameters and fortunately I came across an event that I could have participated in but I'm not from the region, so I felt I could share it with the community for those from South Asia.

If you're from South Asia or know Someone from there, you can participate

On 22/01/2024 at 22:42, Megamind said:

As an active hunter for airdrops, I was making my research to see what I can participate in to win airdrops, $5 for free. I used my usual parameters and fortunately I came across an event that I could have participated in but I'm not from the region, so I felt I could share it with the community for those from South Asia.

On which event of Bitget? Is it P2P merchant or listing event? They quite frequently do this...

On 22/01/2024 at 17:42, Megamind said:

I think the link to the event will be quite useful so that they don't have to through the stress of searching the website for the particular event.

I consistently monitor the exchange for such opportunities, with a particular focus on CandyBomb and launchpad events, which happen to be my favorites. Through these events, I've managed to substantially augment both my portfolio and equity.

On 29/01/2024 at 20:13, XTRAVAGANZA said:

I consistently monitor the exchange for such opportunities, with a particular focus on CandyBomb and launchpad events, which happen to be my favorites. Through these events, I've managed to substantially augment both my portfolio and equity.

Specially their CandyBomb event is awesome & cannot be ignored if you're a regular user of Bitget!