MeconCash: Providing cryptocurrency holders easy payment option.

Some days back, I stumbled upon a post which hinted that Elon Musk Tesla car will soon resume payment of Bitcoin for purchases of the product. In the same light, a number of cryptocurrency exchange has equally launched their cards which signifies that withdrawal of crypto from ATM machines is gradually becoming more seemless.

However, there are few cryptocurrency payment platform compared to the traditional payment platforms like PayPal, Stripe, Square Shopify payments e.t.c

While on the lookout for platforms that could enhance crypto payment for goods and services seemlessly, I stumbled upon MeconCash. MeconCash is a cryptocurrency platform use for payments, rewards and transaction of online and mobile services. I was intrigued by its numerous features especially the M.PAY which enables MeconCash and various coins to be used for payment, reward and cash withdrawal online and offline.

M.PAY is a easy payment service that accepts blockchain-based cryptocurrency MeconCash for payment and it's currently used in daily life in connection with various services.

Not quite popular as of now but the team is building an amazing platform that users will be forced to reckon with in few years from now. The native token MCH has also been scheduled for listing on Bitget with a deposit to list contest all in an attempt to bring the project to mainstream recognition. Has anyone of you come across this project? What's your assessment about it.? 

The vast utilities of $MCH as well as the solutions the ecosystem provides in the FinTech space such as ease of use, low cost, multi wallet & crypto support etc will definitely send it to mainstream adoption. Good thing it has been listed on the top CEX you mentioned too

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/01/2024 at 16:19, Wakanda said:

Some days back, I stumbled upon a post which hinted that Elon Musk Tesla car will soon resume payment of Bitcoin for purchases of the product. In the same light, a number of cryptocurrency exchange has equally launched their cards which signifies that withdrawal of crypto from ATM machines is gradually becoming more seemless.

However, there are few cryptocurrency payment platform compared to the traditional payment platforms like PayPal, Stripe, Square Shopify payments e.t.c

While on the lookout for platforms that could enhance crypto payment for goods and services seemlessly, I stumbled upon MeconCash. MeconCash is a cryptocurrency platform use for payments, rewards and transaction of online and mobile services. I was intrigued by its numerous features especially the M.PAY which enables MeconCash and various coins to be used for payment, reward and cash withdrawal online and offline.

M.PAY is a easy payment service that accepts blockchain-based cryptocurrency MeconCash for payment and it's currently used in daily life in connection with various services.

Not quite popular as of now but the team is building an amazing platform that users will be forced to reckon with in few years from now. The native token MCH has also been scheduled for listing on Bitget with a deposit to list contest all in an attempt to bring the project to mainstream recognition. Has anyone of you come across this project? What's your assessment about it.? 

Seems like an innovative solution. M.PAY for rewards-based online & offline payments? Okay, I'm in! With the Bitget listing & commitment, the team has a lot of  potential. Definitely worth keeping an eye on it.

Edited by Imam
On 24/01/2024 at 15:48, Incarts said:

The vast utilities of $MCH as well as the solutions the ecosystem provides in the FinTech space such as ease of use, low cost, multi wallet & crypto support etc will definitely send it to mainstream adoption. Good thing it has been listed on the top CEX you mentioned too

On accumulation zone Imho...

IMG_20240211_194954.jpg