Do you think Copy Trading is safe haven for Newbies?

The Crypto industry is still a very young industry as such will continue to face many obstacles but lately the industry has start gaining rapid exposure and more investors are interested in the industry. Navigating this volatile market can be daunting and this has taught many a hard lesson but with opportunities abound in the space, some are still eager to find a smooth landing. Is mostly advisable to seek adequate knowledge of the industry before throwing in dollars but most newbies are eager to make their first profit or expect overnight wealth as such won’t be able to focus on seeking knowledge. 

Recently, in an AMA session on Twitter an analyst introduced copy trading to newbies stating that it gives them a smooth landing in the space and their could easily learn from the expert traders. He further said that copy trading is time-efficient and best for busy traders/newbies. He explained that it gives them the experience needed to develop a good risk management plan, learn trading from pros, diversify portfolios and master market volatility. 

Well, I yielded to his advice and decided to try copy trading both on Bitget and Bybit though I made some good profits, I still prefer studying the chart and improving my FA and TA but will you recommend copy trading to newbies or do you feel is a lazy trader thing?

At the onset of my trading journey, I heavily relied on signal groups and struggled to achieve significant profitability. It wasn't until someone introduced me to copy trading on the former exchange above, that I began to see positive results. Reflecting on my experience, I can attest that the insights shared by the analysts regarding the effectiveness of copy trading hold true, and I would consistently recommend it to newcomers. While not a guaranteed path to trading success, it serves as a valuable starting point for individuals as they simultaneously strive to enhance their skills in the market.

20 hours ago, XTRAVAGANZA said:

At the onset of my trading journey, I heavily relied on signal groups and struggled to achieve significant profitability. It wasn't until someone introduced me to copy trading on the former exchange above, that I began to see positive results. Reflecting on my experience, I can attest that the insights shared by the analysts regarding the effectiveness of copy trading hold true, and I would consistently recommend it to newcomers. While not a guaranteed path to trading success, it serves as a valuable starting point for individuals as they simultaneously strive to enhance their skills in the market.

Judging by the unique & seamless dynamics of their copy trading which has made me acquire some good insights of trading & has strengthened my trading skills. It's sure a save haven for newbies IMHO. 

On 27/01/2024 at 22:13, Captainsaudi said:

The Crypto industry is still a very young industry as such will continue to face many obstacles but lately the industry has start gaining rapid exposure and more investors are interested in the industry. Navigating this volatile market can be daunting and this has taught many a hard lesson but with opportunities abound in the space, some are still eager to find a smooth landing. Is mostly advisable to seek adequate knowledge of the industry before throwing in dollars but most newbies are eager to make their first profit or expect overnight wealth as such won’t be able to focus on seeking knowledge. 

Recently, in an AMA session on Twitter an analyst introduced copy trading to newbies stating that it gives them a smooth landing in the space and their could easily learn from the expert traders. He further said that copy trading is time-efficient and best for busy traders/newbies. He explained that it gives them the experience needed to develop a good risk management plan, learn trading from pros, diversify portfolios and master market volatility. 

Well, I yielded to his advice and decided to try copy trading both on Bitget and Bybit though I made some good profits, I still prefer studying the chart and improving my FA and TA but will you recommend copy trading to newbies or do you feel is a lazy trader thing?

Copy Trading is the best way for newbies to be earning while learning,  as you mentioned earlier, the service has advanced now to Bot copy trading which  are invaluable tools for traders looking to execute algorithmic trading strategies in the crypto markets. But they also come with risks!
Cryptocurrency trading happens round-the-clock, making it challenging to seize all market opportunities, even for the most experienced traders. Therefore,  crypto traders often turn to crypto trading bots to compensate for these limitations, using algorithmic trading programs to auto-execute thier trading strategies on their behalf, those bots on Bitget are very affordable.

Copy trading in its present form might be a bit too simplified but still lack some user-friendly ingredient like having the option to explore multiple elite traders in one pool of fund. If there's a tweak in this direction, I think copy-trading might become the crypto-trading innovation for some time.

On 29/01/2024 at 14:58, XTRAVAGANZA said:

Well, I am still exploring Copy trading though I can testify to his view as it gives users a good landing in the industry but choosing the right trader to copy is an obstacle.

On 01/02/2024 at 00:37, Captainsaudi said:

Well, I am still exploring Copy trading though I can testify to his view as it gives users a good landing in the industry but choosing the right trader to copy is an obstacle.

But if you can overcome that, then Copy Trading will become a safe heaven! Tho personally I don't use that feature of Bitget frequently!