The growth of online gaming over time.

Online gaming has grown in popularity in recent years. Games that were once limited to being played on consoles or PCs can now be enjoyed online through various platforms. These online gaming platforms allow players to connect with others around the world to play their favorite games together. 

Some popular online gaming platforms include Steam, My absolute favourite; PlayStation Network , Xbox Live, Nintendo Switch Online, and Google Stadia. These platforms give players access to hundreds, even thousands of games that can be downloaded directly onto their devices. From blockbuster titles to small indie games, there is something for every kind of gamer.

The social aspects of online gaming platforms also appeal to many players. Players can create profiles, add friends, communicate via messaging or voice chat, and join gaming communities. Popular games like Fortnite and Call of Duty leverage the social interconnectivity of their platforms to make the gaming experience engaging beyond just gameplay.

So for online gamers out there - what games are you playing right now on any online platforms? Shooters, RPGs, or sports games? Single player adventures or competitive matches? Tell me in the comments about what games you are enjoying and connect with fellow players in the online gaming community!

Gamers understand the gains the industry has seen following the introduction of blockchain technology. Asides the improved interface and overall gameplay, blockchain gaming has promoted inclusivity, allowing gamers to actually own in-game assets and procure real treasures. If you're a fanatic like me, you can explore Matr1x FIRE and enjoy wide range of offerings on its encompassing ecosystem.

2 hours ago, Incarts said:

Gamers understand the gains the industry has seen following the introduction of blockchain technology. Asides the improved interface and overall gameplay, blockchain gaming has promoted inclusivity, allowing gamers to actually own in-game assets and procure real treasures. If you're a fanatic like me, you can explore Matr1x FIRE and enjoy wide range of offerings on its encompassing ecosystem.

I love shooters game a lot especially if it has an element of P2E. Rn, I'm playing Gunfire Hero, it's the second blockchain game in the Step Hero P2E Multiverse. 

By the way, what's this Matr1x FIRE all about, is it new and where can I get more info about it?

On 02/02/2024 at 15:52, XTRAVAGANZA said:

I love shooters game a lot especially if it has an element of P2E. Rn, I'm playing Gunfire Hero, it's the second blockchain game in the Step Hero P2E Multiverse. 

By the way, what's this Matr1x FIRE all about, is it new and where can I get more info about it?

Matr1x prides itself as the first mobile P2E shooting game in Metaverse, Cyberpunk art style, for a classic and exciting fighting experience. To learn more info. I hope this helps 

On 02/02/2024 at 18:16, Incarts said:

Matr1x prides itself as the first mobile P2E shooting game in Metaverse, Cyberpunk art style, for a classic and exciting fighting experience. To learn more info. I hope this helps 

Seems, this is the first mobile shooting game in Metaverse and as a pioneer project is always worthy to join early. This CandyBomb on Bitget is a good opportunity to earn some free $Fire. What amaze me about the event on bitget is the ability for both futures and spot traders to earn. 

20 hours ago, Incarts said:

MATR1X Fire, never heard about it before but it does sound like an interesting game. I understand from some other comments here that it's got a token that has already been listed. I'll look into it.

10 hours ago, Abizee said:

MATR1X Fire, never heard about it before but it does sound like an interesting game. I understand from some other comments here that it's got a token that has already been listed. I'll look into it.

Am not much of a game person but I love the investment part of it..I feel original intent of game is to have fun hence I don't really buy the idea of all this P2E and the rest. I did profited by buying the native token of Axie infinity, Gala and Decentraland when they were newly launched, I will look into $FIRE to see if it's worth the hype.

On 04/02/2024 at 01:08, Wakanda said:

Am not much of a game person but I love the investment part of it..I feel original intent of game is to have fun hence I don't really buy the idea of all this P2E and the rest. I did profited by buying the native token of Axie infinity, Gala and Decentraland when they were newly launched, I will look into $FIRE to see if it's worth the hype.

Then I think it's a great time to accumulate...

IMG_20240205_080041.jpg