Bullish Momentum: ETH Prepares for Starknet Airdrop

The year 2024 has been quite a wild ride for those keen on airdrops, with projects like MAVIA, DYM, and the highly anticipated PIXEL distributing tokens generously. However, get ready for even more excitement as STRK is poised to take center stage with a whopping 728M tokens set to be airdropped to 1.3M fortunate wallets tomorrow!

The excitement is tangible as Starknet's groundbreaking functionality, which empowers dApps to scale significantly while ensuring security, is expected to redefine the landscape. With over $55M in Total Value Locked (TVL), ETH is positioned for a mutually beneficial boost alongside the Starknet ecosystem.

Are you eligible for the Airdrop, and are you expecting an uptick in the token's value upon its listing tomorrow?

10 hours ago, Muhaammaadd said:

thanks for the insight! how can i check my eligibility for the airdrop...?

I don't think we can still take part in the airdrop but buying it could be the best option particularly as the market seems to be helping to create a good entry price.

On 19/02/2024 at 21:17, Wakanda said:

The year 2024 has been quite a wild ride for those keen on airdrops, with projects like MAVIA, DYM, and the highly anticipated PIXEL distributing tokens generously. However, get ready for even more excitement as STRK is poised to take center stage with a whopping 728M tokens set to be airdropped to 1.3M fortunate wallets tomorrow!

The excitement is tangible as Starknet's groundbreaking functionality, which empowers dApps to scale significantly while ensuring security, is expected to redefine the landscape. With over $55M in Total Value Locked (TVL), ETH is positioned for a mutually beneficial boost alongside the Starknet ecosystem.

Are you eligible for the Airdrop, and are you expecting an uptick in the token's value upon its listing tomorrow?

It is a cycle in the crypto space because of the volatile nature of the market and how events vary in their impacts, as they control the market at different times and seasons of the year. Isn't the token listed on Bitget as I've so far? and I do hope to see that bullish rally again as it has been the talk of the internet lately, but I don't really know much about these tokens but I will look into them, fingers crossed and I hope I'd be a winner one day in these events. 

3 hours ago, Megamind said:

It is a cycle in the crypto space because of the volatile nature of the market and how events vary in their impacts, as they control the market at different times and seasons of the year. Isn't the token listed on Bitget as I've so far? and I do hope to see that bullish rally again as it has been the talk of the internet lately, but I don't really know much about these tokens but I will look into them, fingers crossed and I hope I'd be a winner one day in these events. 

Absolutely! Crypto markets are like rollercoasters, always changing. I'm not sure if the token is listed on Bitget, but I've heard about the recent excitement online. Though I'm still learning about these tokens, I hope to be successful someday too.