Finding Free NFT Games With Active Players

Hey everyone! I want to play free games that use NFTs in a fun way. GameFi is getting big lately with new ways to play and earn. Does anyone know of games where you can start playing for free, but they still use NFTs in a cool way? Maybe with animal or crypto cards... We know NFTs can make games more fun instead of just seeming like a money grab. 

Specifically, I'm looking for games that:

- Are really fun even if you don't spend money

- Have an active community of players 

- Are on major platforms like Bitget etc.

- Let you collect rare NFTs just by playing that are worth keeping

- Have developers who are involved and keeping the game fresh or have partnerships that will help it last

Let me know if you've tried any games that fit what I described above. I'm open to exploring new projects in my spare time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The emergence of Web3 wallets has indeed revolutionized asset control for crypto enthusiasts, breaking away from the centralized authority of traditional exchanges. Bitget Wallet, among others, has significantly enhanced security, ease of use, and overall user experience. In line with its rapid growth and adoption, this 6th anniversary indeed worth celebrating.
    • Web3 wallets have reinstated asset control to crypto enthusiasts, causing a paradigm shift from the regular central authority exerted by traditional exchanges. Web3 Wallets like Bitget Wallet has taken a step further to raise the security standard, ease of use, and overall user experience. Following the swift expansion and adoption of Bitget Wallet ecosystem, and in the spirit of celebrating its 6th year anniversary,  the team has launched an exclusive Merch giveaway. This opportunity opens up as one of the exciting opportunities available on the Wallet, and only requires simple task participation to be eligible: • Follow the official Bitget Wallet X account @BitgetWallet • RT + comment #BitgetWallet6Years • Give insightful feedback about Bitget Wallet and stand a chance to win Bitget exclusive merch like T-shirt, Cap, Hoodie and Wristband • Fill in the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2vHpF8sg-f4putq-suYxSRpGVhxce3EXHKZy3D1Kf0ejRDQ/viewform?usp=send_form This event lasts from May 18th 16:00 – May 21st 18:00 (UTC +8) Guys be sure not to be left out!
us