Bitget Triple Competition for Elite Traders, put your elite trading skills to test

In crypto trading there’s never a dull moment, whether you are trading Spot, Futures or what may, the market is 24/7 loaded with opportunities. As an experienced trader, you may have heard about lending your experience in Copy trading where Copy traders can copy your trades and profit along with you while you are treated to certain perks. But what if I told you there’s an event to repay you further just for being an Elite trader?

Bitget, the leading Copy trading exchange, in acknowledging the contributions of Elite traders has launched triple competition for Elite traders as a way of expressing gratitude and to encourage them to reach their full potential. Being an elite trader has given me access to exclusive rewards like profit sharing and so on. This event, however, comes with special perks like badges, Elite trader upgrades, exclusive web traffic support and cash rewards.

A thrilling competition that will last from Feb 29 - March 15 2024, pitching the best Elite traders to knock horns in 3 different categories to come top as: The most active Elite traders, The most popular Elite trader and The most profitable Elite trader; each category with their unique rules and rewards which will be distributed within 30 working days after promo ends.

Do you have what it takes to come top? Get more info here: 

On 06/03/2024 at 20:39, Incarts said:

In crypto trading there’s never a dull moment, whether you are trading Spot, Futures or what may, the market is 24/7 loaded with opportunities. As an experienced trader, you may have heard about lending your experience in Copy trading where Copy traders can copy your trades and profit along with you while you are treated to certain perks. But what if I told you there’s an event to repay you further just for being an Elite trader?

Bitget, the leading Copy trading exchange, in acknowledging the contributions of Elite traders has launched triple competition for Elite traders as a way of expressing gratitude and to encourage them to reach their full potential. Being an elite trader has given me access to exclusive rewards like profit sharing and so on. This event, however, comes with special perks like badges, Elite trader upgrades, exclusive web traffic support and cash rewards.

A thrilling competition that will last from Feb 29 - March 15 2024, pitching the best Elite traders to knock horns in 3 different categories to come top as: The most active Elite traders, The most popular Elite trader and The most profitable Elite trader; each category with their unique rules and rewards which will be distributed within 30 working days after promo ends.

Do you have what it takes to come top? Get more info here: 

I did come across this announcement in their telegram group, how do I become an elite trader ?