Dividend payment slightly lower than expected

jsilvano

Question

I was recently expecting a dividend payment of £10.92 (800 * 0.01365) from one stock, but instead I got £8.74 which is £2.18 less than I "should" have gotten (by my calculations).

I'm new to this dividends game, so I'm assuming that there is some fee or a tax that I've just completely missed, but I can't find anything about it on the website, and it doesn't show any deductions in my statement, it just shows the £8.74 payment as if that's just what it is. So I'm left wondering what have I missed? Who has taken a bite out of my dividends and why?

3 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, jsilvano said:

I was recently expecting a dividend payment of £10.92 (800 * 0.01365) from one stock, but instead I got £8.74 which is £2.18 less than I "should" have gotten (by my calculations).

I'm new to this dividends game, so I'm assuming that there is some fee or a tax that I've just completely missed, but I can't find anything about it on the website, and it doesn't show any deductions in my statement, it just shows the £8.74 payment as if that's just what it is. So I'm left wondering what have I missed? Who has taken a bite out of my dividends and why?

Dera @jsilvano,

Thank you for your post.

We are checking with our corporate actions team and will send feedback via email/ DM.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

• Thanks 1

- KoketsoIG