IG MT4 Add ons

Monty100

Question

Hello, can anyone please help me with this issue I have with Signal centre in IG MT4 platform,. all the other add ons are working it would appear accept for Signal centre, which loads with a smiley face but the results are blank, see attached, I have tried it on 3 other pc's win 10 and 11 and still will not work. I have also tried it on another platform Tickmill demo and it works fine, I have auto trading turned on and allows DLL imports! Have IG stopped providing signal centre service on MT4? Any help would be welcome, Thank you

Screenshot 2024-04-04 110640123.png

7 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Monty100 said:

Hello, can anyone please help me with this issue I have with Signal centre in IG MT4 platform,. all the other add ons are working it would appear accept for Signal centre, which loads with a smiley face but the results are blank, see attached, I have tried it on 3 other pc's win 10 and 11 and still will not work. I have also tried it on another platform Tickmill demo and it works fine, I have auto trading turned on and allows DLL imports! Have IG stopped providing signal centre service on MT4? Any help would be welcome, Thank you

Screenshot 2024-04-04 110640123.png

Dear @Monty100,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that the technical team is currently investigating this. An update will be provided as soon as it becomes available.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

• Like 1

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

23 hours ago, KoketsoIG said:

Dear @Monty100,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that the technical team is currently investigating this. An update will be provided as soon as it becomes available.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Thank you any update please? Just fyi it also works on thinkmarkets platform mt4 but I would prefer to stay with IG

Thks

1 hour ago, Monty100 said:

Thank you any update please? Just fyi it also works on thinkmarkets platform mt4 but I would prefer to stay with IG

Thks

@Monty100,

Unfortunately, we do not have any updates, we will update this thread as soon as the technical team gives us feedback.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

2 hours ago, KoketsoIG said:

@Monty100,

Unfortunately, we do not have any updates, we will update this thread as soon as the technical team gives us feedback.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

If it helps, I think I know what the problem is, I found an old post from 2021, where someone asked for the EA's to be switched on for Spread Betting!! Which is where I am using Mt4 on my SB account.. I have just created a CFD Mt4 account and loaded the Signal Centre EA and it worked!! So it would seem signal centre does NOT work on SB MT4 accounts I guess because the coding is different on pricing, example.. 

Forex, CFD 1.11111

SB 1 1111.1

Hope it helps! 

Also can you confirm our the signals in signal centre mt4 the same ones generated in your Web version SB account?

Posted (edited)

It’s odd that Signal Centre isn’t cooperating on your IG MT4 platform, especially when it’s working on other PCs and platforms. Have you checked if there’s any recent update or change in IG’s services? Sometimes these things happen unexpectedly. When I faced a similar issue, I turned to top forex affiliate programs for insights and found some helpful tips from fellow traders. Maybe someone there has encountered the same problem and can offer a workaround.

Edited by KaseyReyes