Navigating Commodity Investments with Elliott Wave: Analysis of Bitcoin, Gold, Silver, and Crude Oil

Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis for Bitcoin, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, Gold, Silver, Copper, Uranium, Crude Oil, Natural Gas 

Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis Update: Bitcoin is in the final stages of its bullish corrective pattern and will likely push higher in line the 2014 bitcoin halving. Precious metals gold and silver and GDX are in a wave four once completed expect another trend higher. Copper and Uranium are also in wave fours. The USD DXY and the 10 Yr. yields will continue to trend higher, that can take Crude oil higher also.

Video Chapters
00:00 Bitcoin (BTC) ETHUSD GBTC
07:39 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields
13:49 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG 
17:20 Base Metals:Nickel, Uranium URA ETF / Copper
24:44 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG
33:16 End

Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• DeFi functionalities like savings are exactly what CEXs need to grab the attention of the non crypto users... Plus using blockchain will further enhance the trust of customers.  Bitget's are going about it the right way and savings are actually a good idea 
    • I couldn't help but think of traditional bank savings accounts at a time of market volatility and a notable decline in the entire cryptocurrency market, where money could be deposited and still earn interest. Imagine being able to save Bitcoin during a downturn, receive interest on it, and then profit twice over when it rises. It's far too dangerous to wait for ideal circumstances and then not have a way to protect your money and investments during market downturns. Putting in place programs similar to Bitget's May Savings Carnival on all cryptocurrency platforms might be a big help to traders shielding their assets from the erratic nature of the cryptocurrency market. Having such options available could have saved me from losing my investments three years ago, just after I made profits during the enormous bull market surge, as I can personally attest to.
    • Dear @zappa_69, Retail clients can't trade most US ETFs because of the PRIIPS (Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products) regulation. All European and UK retail clients are subject to this. This regulation covers (inter alia):  • Foreign Exchange (FX) Transactions • Over The Counter Derivatives • Exchange Traded Derivatives (including ETFs, ETCs & ETNs). As such, no retail client can trade on any of the above.  Thanks,  KoketsoIG
us