Another Solana meme on the hype

Is obvious that Solana chain meme continue to lead in the crypto industry. We have seen massive surge in ****, WEN, WIF, MYRO, ANALOS, SILLY, BOM and a lots more. Every trader vision is to grab this token early to minimize FOMO.  Recently, a new Sol meme is trending with similar characteristic to SHIB, DOGE, and ****, Japanese beckoning cat. $MANEKI symbolizes good luck, success, prosperity, wisdom and leadership in Japan. It is believed that MANEKI is a legendary leader with the wisdom of ages and the power to bring fortune to those who rally under its banners.

It has a total supply of 8.888,888,888 MANEKI with $156 million marketcap and currently trading on top exchanges like Bitget, and Coinbase. There is also a 435,000 MANEKI airdrop on Bitget for new and existing users.

6 hours ago, CryptoAlphas said:

Is obvious that Solana chain meme continue to lead in the crypto industry. We have seen massive surge in ****, WEN, WIF, MYRO, ANALOS, SILLY, BOM and a lots more. Every trader vision is to grab this token early to minimize FOMO.  Recently, a new Sol meme is trending with similar characteristic to SHIB, DOGE, and ****, Japanese beckoning cat. $MANEKI symbolizes good luck, success, prosperity, wisdom and leadership in Japan. It is believed that MANEKI is a legendary leader with the wisdom of ages and the power to bring fortune to those who rally under its banners.

It has a total supply of 8.888,888,888 MANEKI with $156 million marketcap and currently trading on top exchanges like Bitget, and Coinbase. There is also a 435,000 MANEKI airdrop on Bitget for new and existing users.

Sometimes I wonder how some of these meme coins rack up a decent MCap figure particularly that of Solana which has attracted a lot of interest. Meme coin has not been my type of coin but my experience with BOME has made me consider some of them and i would be looking into this Maneki too. 

18 hours ago, Maxicreed01 said:

Sometimes I wonder how some of these meme coins rack up a decent MCap figure particularly that of Solana which has attracted a lot of interest. Meme coin has not been my type of coin but my experience with BOME has made me consider some of them and i would be looking into this Maneki too. 

People love to catch fun 😊, that is why you see Meme easily rack up such MC and attraction. There are some speculations that MANEKI could outperformed BOME due to the fact that MANEKI is native to Japanese and it's has huge impact on their spirituality. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Crypto expansion has extended its use to exceed just trading with an exchange. As DAOs and NFTs spread, communication needs through blockchain-based, wallet-connected platforms become evident. While a few crypto-native messaging platforms have been introduced to attend to the growing number of crypto users, it has become clear that they need to come up with a smarter competition strategy if they want to survive–Enter iMe Lab. iMe Lab has been designed as a native messaging smart platform powered by Telegram with Crypto Wallet and DeFi tools. It facilitates seamless connection and communication between mainstream and crypto communities, and prides itself as the first to integrate DeFi functionality into its messaging platform. iMe Lab boasts of various products and features that empower Telegram users through DeFi functions include a buzzing Marketplace, DAO, Metaverse platform, Avatar system and more. It has also secured high-profile collaborations and gearing to have its native token $LIME list on Bitget on May 13, 2024. Do you think iMe Lab innovations can send Web3 social dapp to the next level?         
    • Joining a VIP program on a cryptocurrency exchange brings a host of exciting opportunities. From reduced trading fees to dedicated account management and special rewards, it offers a personalized trading journey unlike any other. Bitget has just unveiled an exciting event tailored for VIP members. During this promotion, existing VIP users can upgrade and partake in a prize pool worth $62,000. Even those not currently VIP members can join any VIP tier during the event to qualify for a share of the rewards, while enjoying all the other perks Bitget has to offer. This initiative demonstrates Bitget's commitment to rewarding its loyal users, fostering a sense of community and appreciation. Ready to elevate your trading experience? Join the event here:https://www.bitget.com/events/competition/a32ad8c9c9015728b80f690a5436b771
    • Certain platforms often avail earning opportunities for its users, there's a number of events organised to let users earn passively in a speculative market like the cryptocurrency market. Most crypto savvy geeks are inclined to risk averse ways of earning, these events fit the bill for this ilk of traders. Personally, I'm always on the lookout for these types of earning opportunities. Currently, there is a particular invite to earn USDT. The criteria to earn is relatively simple, you can invite friends to complete certain tasks within 15 days of signing up.  The first task is to reach a total spot and futures trading volume of over 500 USDT and deposit 200 usdt within the specified period. Similarly, you can a reach a total spot and futures trading volume of 25,000 USDT.  Summarily, this is what it takes to earn off this event, here is the link to participate; https://www.bitget.com/events/referral        
us