Exchange Web Traffic Surges by 11% in April: Insights from ICO Analytics

ICO_Analytics, a reputable source for data and analysis in the cryptocurrency industry, recently rated Bitget as one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of web traffic. This rating underscores Bitget's growing popularity and user engagement within the crypto community.

The exchange higher ranking by ICO_Analytics is a testament to the platform's ability to attract and retain users, indicating a strong demand for its services and offerings. As the cryptocurrency market continues to evolve and expand, exchanges like Bitget play a crucial role in facilitating the buying, selling, and trading of digital assets.

Investors and traders looking for a reliable and user-friendly platform may find this platform to be a promising option based on ICO_Analytics' assessment. With its emphasis on security, transparency, and innovation.

The exchange is gradually becoming well-positioned to capitalize on the increasing interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

ICO_Analytics' rating of the exchange serves as a validation of the exchange's commitment to providing a high-quality trading experience for its users. 

1715232999842.jpg

• Like 1

I guess the exchange regulatory compliance style must have inspired more users. In the past month, most platforms have restricted user's access to their website resulting in them opting for other exchanges.

4 hours ago, antoniettek said:

I guess the exchange regulatory compliance style must have inspired more users. In the past month, most platforms have restricted user's access to their website resulting in them opting for other exchanges.

That could be a factor but still feel those exchange with increased traffic particularly Bitget have invested a lot in innovation to attract attention. Their copy trading is one product I usually use due to the my winning rate on the platform and I feel its one product that could attract more users attention amongst others.

On 09/05/2024 at 18:02, antoniettek said:

Aside regulatory compliance of the exchange, the CEX integrity over the past years have proven beyond doubt that users assets are safe on their platform. The regular update of proof of reserve and customer protection fund is one of the reasons the platform has been my preferred exchange.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Through my years in the crypto space, referral events have been one of the best ways to earn cryptocurrency passively. Tell me about inviting friends and family for a few bucks, sounds good to me.  Bitget as a platform seeking to drive mainstream crypto adoption have come forth with referral contests that take different dimensions. Just today while I was scrolling X in my usual manner, I came across an event tagged, ‘’Group Invitation MVP- Referral Event’’.  The most striking thing about this lies in the ease of participation. To participate, you need to join and stay in this TG channel and discord server below. Afterwards, you'd follow the Bot’s instructions and invite friends via the referral link generated by the Bot below. The rewards are really mouth-watering, there's over 100 BGB up for grabs by Top 1,and 80 for Top 2 as well as other rewards for the other participants.  https://discord.gg/bitget https://t.me/BitgetENOfficial https://t.me/Bitget_Online_Bot  
    • Natural Gas Mode - Larger degree bullish correction Structure - Impulse wave wave C (blue) of Flat Position - Wave (3) Direction - Wave (3) is still in play Details:  The surge above the key resistance zone marked has called for a re-analysis. Thus daily and H4 have changed to the alternative scenario in mind.  Recovery from 1.524 emerging into an impose and now into wave (3). Natural Gas has extended its recovery from the February 2024 low, and the commodity is now anticipated to rise further in an impulse Elliott wave pattern. Meanwhile, the bigger picture indicates that prices are in a corrective phase following the bearish cycle that concluded between August 2022 and April 2023.   On the daily chart, a bearish impulse wave can be identified, lasting from August 2022 to April 2023. After such a decline, a corrective recovery is expected in the opposite direction, moving upwards. The emerging pattern in this case is an expanding flat. Expanding flats are 3-3-5 ABC structures where the second 3-wave segment breaks the starting price of the first 3-wave segment. Additionally, the third leg, which is a 5-wave segment, surpasses the endpoint of the first 3-wave segment (or the starting price of the second 3-wave segment).    On the Natural Gas price chart, the emerging flat began at 1.944 (April 2023 low) and completed the first three-wave segment—blue wave A—at 3.66 (October 2023 high). The second three-wave segment, blue wave B, then started and extended below 1.944 in a three-wave structure, reaching 1.524 (February 2024 low). The final leg, blue wave C, is currently ongoing and is expected to extend above 3.66 with an impulsive move. The price is currently in wave (3) of blue wave C.     On the H4 chart, we examine the sub-waves of wave (3). The price is currently in the third sub-wave, which is targeted to reach the 2.998 Fibonacci level or potentially higher before the fourth sub-wave begins to move downwards. In the near term, the potential for further upside in Natural Gas prices remains strong.   Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
    • Lego is still good (maybe my boys are young for their age too). I’d go with a gift card, to be honest. A gift card at EB games, JB Hifi, or Rebel if the kid likes sports could go down well.  
us