Cant Login Browser of IOS app

AndrewDuffy

Question

Ok two issues

1. Using chrome or firefox on PC windows 11, I login successfully, get shown an "accept terms modal" which I accept then get redirected to a home page where I'm not logged in. Chrome, Firefox you name it.

2. The native IOS app does not work, I enter the correct credentials and get told they are wrong. I even delete the app and reinstall it.

1 answer to this question

On 23/06/2024 at 01:34, AndrewDuffy said:

Ok two issues

1. Using chrome or firefox on PC windows 11, I login successfully, get shown an "accept terms modal" which I accept then get redirected to a home page where I'm not logged in. Chrome, Firefox you name it.

2. The native IOS app does not work, I enter the correct credentials and get told they are wrong. I even delete the app and reinstall it.

Dear @AndrewDuffy,

Thank you for your post.

Are you still having the same issue?

Please reset your password and login using the newly reset password.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I played X empire for about 2 months and my allocations was not up to 200k despite donating my $ton. Right now, I hope the listing price will be encouraging and above $0.0002, current pre-market price on Bitget. I recently came across some outrageous $X price prediction around $0.8, I know this is not possible but I wonder why some KOLs do this. I will rather look for opportunity to increase my allocation so my effort and time hunting this airdrop don’t go in vain. I saw an event on Bitget where I could earn up $100 for choosing the exchange to deposit my $X and also other campaigns that could make my effort a worthwhile I hope I earn from this. What is your X Empire allocation and do you think it will list above the current pre-market price on Bitget?
    • Bonkprice has surged 25% over the past week, breaking through a key resistance level and signaling potential for further gains. Technical analysis reveals a bullish reversal, supported by indicators like the MACD, suggesting upward momentum. Analysts predict that Bonkprice could reach $0.000041, although short-term volatility may lead to pullbacks. As the cryptocurrency market gears up for a bull run, meme coins are back in focus. Bonkprice, a top-performing meme coin, is capturing the attention of traders and analysts. The question is whether it will hit the $0.000041 mark this October. Trend Reversal and Price Action Recently, bonks price action has indicated a trend reversal. Starting at a low of $0.000001567, the coin has made a notable comeback, attracting interest from both retail and institutional investors. A significant event occurred when the token jumped by 8.59%, breaking out of a falling channel that had limited its upward movement. In the last week, bonks price increased from $0.000001917 to $0.000002395. The formation of a rising wedge pattern, along with a double bottom at $0.000001984, supports this bullish outlook. The MACD indicator and a recent bullish crossover suggest that upward momentum may persist. Challenges Ahead Despite these developments, Bonkprice faces a challenge in overcoming resistance at the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of $0.000002265. This level will be pivotal in determining whether Bonkprice can continue its upward trend or slip back into consolidation. As of Writing this article  Bonkprice was trading at $0.00002373 as Per Coinpedia markets data. . For more insights and predictions, check out our comprehensive  Bonkprice prediction article. What’s Next for Bonkprice? Analysts are optimistic that Bonkprice recent rally may just be the beginning. If the price continues to rise, the next target is the 50% Fibonacci retracement level at $0.0000025. Breaking this level could pave the way for gains, with predictions suggesting potential runs to $0.0000035, $0.0000048, and even $0.0000070. One of the most bullish forecasts comes from crypto analyst ASTEKZ, who recently indicated a trendline breakout for Bonkprice. According to his chart, the coin could reach the significant milestone of $0.000041. However, an intraday pullback of 1.07%, along with a price rejection, suggests Bonkprice may experience short-term volatility. A retest of the broader falling channel could occur before another breakout attempt. As meme coins regain focus, all eyes are on Bonkprice to see if it can sustain its rally and reach new heights this October. The coming days will be crucial in determining whether Bonkprice can continue its upward trajectory or face setbacks.  
    • The Pepe price is generating buzz in the cryptocurrency market, and many are wondering how high it could potentially climb. With the overall crypto market showing exciting momentum, let’s dive into the key factors driving the Pepe price and what this could mean for investors. This analysis will also touch on potential Pepe price predictions for the near future. Why Is the Crypto Market Hot Right Now? Overall Market Momentum: The cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing a surge, with many assets, including Pepe, witnessing gains. Congratulations to those holding cryptocurrencies, as green numbers are popping up in portfolios! Bullish Trends: Pepe has been consolidating nicely, maintaining a bullish trend line despite a minor pullback in the last 24 hours. If this trend continues, we could be heading towards all-time highs before we know it. Trading Volume: Pepe’s trading volume is impressive at $1.7 billion, putting it close to major players like Solana and outperforming XRP. Such strong trading activity is a positive indicator for the crypto. What’s Happening with Other Memecoins? Dogecoin's Influence: Dogecoin is also experiencing a significant increase in trading volume, reaching $2 billion. This rise can have a positive spillover effect on Pepe and other memecoins, potentially increasing their market caps. Market Positioning: Currently, Pepe sits at a market cap of $1.7 billion. If we aim for the top 20 in the crypto market, Pepe needs to reach around $6.2 billion—a feasible 33% gain from its current position. Key Drivers for Pepe's Price Memecoin Market Dynamics: As interest in memecoins grows, Pepe is one of the strongest performers, benefiting from the rising tide of market enthusiasm. Bitcoin's Performance: Bitcoin is on the verge of challenging its all-time high of $73,000. A successful breakthrough could lead to increased investments in other cryptocurrencies, including Pepe. Macro Economic Factors: Inflation and government monetary policies are pushing investors towards alternatives like Bitcoin and, by extension, memecoins like Pepe. The ongoing accumulation by institutional investors, such as BlackRock, adds to the bullish sentiment. Long-Term Outlook Future Price Targets: If Pepe maintains its momentum and attracts more investment, hitting a market cap of $50 billion could be within reach. This growth would signify substantial gains for early adopters. Community Support: The strength of the Pepe community plays a crucial role in its price trajectory. Continued enthusiasm and engagement can help sustain the momentum. In summary, the Pepe price is showing strong potential for growth amid a bullish cryptocurrency market. With favorable trading volumes, the influence of major players like Bitcoin, and a vibrant community, Pepe could be on the verge of significant gains. What are your price predictions for Pepe? Are there other memecoins you’re bullish on? Share your thoughts in the comments below! If you enjoyed this update, don’t forget to hit the thumbs up button and check out the trading bonuses linked in the description. Pepe to the Moon!
us