Data Export TXT CSV

FJMC

My first official post, I hope it the first between many.

I would like to introduce a few suggestions to improve the platform on the next, I hope someone is listing ....

I currrenly use Sharepad, CityIndex and IG, CityIndex and SharePAD, has the facility for a long time to export the price data (Date/time/O/H/L/C) from any chart you select.

Export, at least, you are able to see on the chart.

Just a buttom to the op "Export" will do.

TXT or CSV is just fine.

Hey ,

Welcome to the IG Community! That's a good suggestion, but I'm afraid it's not on our development roadmap at present. I'll pass your comments on to our development team for future consideration nonetheless.

We do now offer API access, which you can use to pull historical chart data into excel. It's been discussed a little in the following thread:

https://community.ig.com/t5/Web-based-platform/Is-there-anywhere-I-can-get-detailed-intraday-price-movements-in/m-p/1628

Let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions, and good to have you on board!

Dan

Hi Dan,

I am aware of the Labs IG, eventually if I have the time I need to get my hands dirty with it.

I wonder if there is any chance to provide any seminar (London), webminar or youtube video to get started on these advance features?

Starting from scratch , it will be very useful to get historical data on Excel and current price.

I would love to replicate something similar to GoogleFinance Function on Excel

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/3093281?hl=en

Archived