SGD/USD pair

Guest fmradio05
Message added by JamesIG

This thread contains an account type known as "Limited Risk". Due to regulatory changes this account type no longer applies for European countries. If you have any questions relating to this, or wish to continue the discussion, please start a new thread. 

Guest fmradio05

All, 

Am new to FX started off with cryptos and got irritated with unlongable for cryptos for IG. Anyone have experience for SGD/USD pair ? USD has been sliding against SGD steadily from 1.36 to 1.32x for the past few months. I am planning to short USD against SGD. I know this is not a major currency pair but anyone has any feedback or suggestions?

Thanks 

Guest fmradio05

Thanks, trendfollower, well, I am residing in Singapore, over the past few months, I am observing USD is sliding against SGD for a few months from 1.36x to 1.32x, and last year economic growth is strong, and the central bank is expecting to let the dollar appreciate gradually when they announce their stand in Apr. I know it is a few months away. I am on a guaranteed stop loss of $1.34 since I am on a limited risk account. I have no other research on other currency pairs though.

Am new to FX. I am mainly into cryptos and its a lot of volatility and since IG long trades on BTC and ETH is rather limited, I am trying to trade other ways to make money. Or what other USD or other Forex pair is a safer bet?  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• In last couple of years, there has been  debate over the top memecoin investment with centre of discussion around DOGE, SHIB, FLOKI, PEPE and a host of others. Personally, I feel comparing any contender to DOGE feels akin to comparing altcoins to BTC. DOGE, being the pioneer memecoin, boasts an impressive $22 billion market cap, towering over its closest competitor, SHIB, with a $13 billion market cap. Its unique endorsement by Elon Musk further solidifies its position. The fervent backing from its vast online and offline community serves as a blueprint for other memecoins to follow. Thus, it's no surprise that DOGE emerged victorious in a recent Bitget poll, where enthusiasts competed to showcase their community's strength in honor of DOGE DAY 2024. With DOGE predictably clinching the win, ten fortunate participants stand to each receive $300 worth of DOGE through the event's gleam completion. Let's seize this opportunity to bolster our crypto portfolios.  
    • Hi @neueneuen Thanks for coming back to this, Please note that number 1 above has been confirmed, unfortunately, I don't have number 2 yet. We will keep you updated. Thanks, KoketsoIG
    • Just recently, I wrote an article about how a Solana blockchain art project (Artrade) is helping artists raise their earnings and even further transforming their physical works into RWA essentially NFTs. With that in mind, I came across Rarible, a marketplace that focuses on digital art and NFTs and the similarities of the platforms caught my attention. Rarible allows artists to sell their creations as NFTs, essentially digital certificates of ownership and cuts out middlemen, connecting artists directly with buyers. Beyond trading, Rarible offers a somewhat user-friendly interface for creating NFTs, even for beginners.   The platform unlike Artrade is built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses its own token, RARI, for governance and rewarding active users. In the long term they seem building with the goal of becoming a DAO in the future While it’s still early days, I have no doubt Rarible offers a unique approach to buying, selling, and creating digital art, and the recent listing on Bitget will further expose it to new communities and potential investors.     Do you think RARI's approach will be sustainable as a marketplace for NFTs?
us