Trend retrace system trade entry

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

Cash trading arouses psychological demons, the price may breakdown, hit your stop and move without the trader.Traders then end up revenge trading, adding to positions and increasing position sizes to recover the stop loss losses.That is how the mind works in trading.I don't wan't any of that.

My secret for success is options, they give you enough time for your trade to materialize.I decided to close cash, just in case market becomes choppy and breaks down.I am  always trying to manage my trading  psychology, so I do not arouse psychological demons.

Most of the educational scammers claim psychology is not involved in trading, they don't trade they pretend to trade, how would they know anything about experiences of a real trader?I am explaining to you the real psychology  behind trades.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest oilfxpro

Results of back tests of trend retracement system on forex only.It  is system 35.See back tests.

I don't trade forex

In regards to the  analysis, no representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. IG  or original poster accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result.

DISCLAIMER: Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product made reference to directly or indirectly in this.

performance forex.jpgperformance forex1.jpg

Archived