Trend retrace system trade entry

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

Cash trading arouses psychological demons, the price may breakdown, hit your stop and move without the trader.Traders then end up revenge trading, adding to positions and increasing position sizes to recover the stop loss losses.That is how the mind works in trading.I don't wan't any of that.

My secret for success is options, they give you enough time for your trade to materialize.I decided to close cash, just in case market becomes choppy and breaks down.I am  always trying to manage my trading  psychology, so I do not arouse psychological demons.

Most of the educational scammers claim psychology is not involved in trading, they don't trade they pretend to trade, how would they know anything about experiences of a real trader?I am explaining to you the real psychology  behind trades.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest oilfxpro

Results of back tests of trend retracement system on forex only.It  is system 35.See back tests.

I don't trade forex

In regards to the  analysis, no representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. IG  or original poster accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result.

DISCLAIMER: Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product made reference to directly or indirectly in this.

performance forex.jpgperformance forex1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• The cryptocurrency world is being transformed by AI, making investing and asset management easier and more secure. Projects like Fetch.ai, Ocean Protocol, and SingularityNET use AI to analyze market data and predict trends, empowering investors with smart decisions. ROGin AI exemplifies this by providing market analysis and portfolio management tools, automating tasks to save time and reduce errors. AI also boosts security by detecting fraud on crypto platforms. ROGin AI's unique features include social learning and NFT integration, allowing investors to collaborate, get trading advice, and protect their strategies as NFTs. What excites you about AI in crypto? Have you tried any AI-powered crypto projects? What features would you like to see on platforms like ROGin AI?
    • The integration of AI into metaverse can be seen as a transformative shift. While companies leverage on AI to streamline creation process and enhance user experience, the integration of AI within the metaverse facilitates smooth interactions, providing users with instant information. In ROGin AI is a platform that combines the strengths of both technologies to offer wide financial services, ranging from cryptocurrency investment to NFT trading; an earning service that gives users access to simplified asset management, and a social trading platform that enhances users investment choices.  Its ecosystem boasts of vast features that have been integrated to enhance user experience, including features like Web3 wallet, reward system, governance etc. ROGin AI tokenomics, another core part of its ecosystem drives it growth, having burned 1.8bn out of 2bn tokens initial issuance, shrinking the total number of tokens issued to 200m. With ROG now about to list on Bitget on 19th June 2024, a high demand and potential surge could be in the offing.
us