Multiple Logs In

softcell

Question

Hi

Having just moved today from Sky Broadband Fibre to Sky Fibre Max, I have been using 3 computers and have had no problems with logging in 3 times on the separate systems, today each time I try and log in on one computer if I am logged in on another one it automatically logs me out, I have tried using separate browsers and this is still not working, I can log into two systems if I press the log in button on both systems at the same time.

any help appreciated 

many thanks

ian

2 answers to this question

Hi  we did have an issue over the weekend affecting concurrent logins however I now have confirmation it has been resolved.

Please let me know whether you are still having the issue or not so I can investigate if needed.

Thanks,

Will

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• When I started car shopping, I realized I knew nothing about checking out a used car’s past. In the past, I just looked at condition and price. However, a salesman showed me a detailed vehicle history report made by DIMO, a blockchain system tracking full data pulled from the car’s computers. I was amazed anyone could get such complete background details. While too pricey for me, this showed blockchain’s power to securely gather key info over time - from service to repairs to crashes. It made me recognize the need to evaluate history before buying.  DIMO builds thorough records to help buyers avoid “lemons”, accurately assess shape, check claims, get fair pricing, and feel confident around big investments. These histories even get passed to future owners, raising resale value. Where I once ignored backgrounds, now I know checking histories is key for informed used car buying. While test drives don’t tell the whole story, blockchain systems like DIMO allow transparency through permanent records. Understanding vehicle histories is vital for smart purchases.
    • I'm currently bullish on AI project tokens, especially on Bitget, and I'm excited about their symbiotic relationship with blockchain technology, which is driving financial inclusion and innovation. Projects like SORA, SingularityNET's AGIX, The Graph (GRT), and Nebula AI's NMT are leading the way in transformative advancements across various sectors.
    • I trade leveraged futures on Binance so I'm going to miss them, not that much though cos I also use Bitget exchange, and they have high liquidity and low fees, So I will just move my funds there and continue leveraged trading.
us