Free trend following expert advisor robot

Guest EA-trader

Guest EA-trader

Ged it .I don't want to post other people's copyright stuff here.

ADX Expert - expert for MetaTrader 4 profitable adx.jpg 

I just changed settings as follows:

input double SL = 1000.0; // Stop Loss Points
input double TP = 4000.0; // Take Profit Points

I did not tell you what instrument the back test is on, but it is profitable with the right settings.The robot is only for knowledge

StrategyTester.gif

tester.jpg

Guest EA-trader
28 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

These free downloads worry me!

Is there a free system that can help with above? LOL. ?

I posted it specially for you mr trend follower.

If you go to weekly and monthly trades, you have a free system that can help with the above.

I am going to sell Warren Buffet  "a intraday price action course ", so we get him to lose his money to us

Guest EA-trader
7 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

Lol.

?

You assume I have no system in place?

Are you Oilfxpro in your previous life?

I can not read the past , I am not psychic.I can not tell what intraday price action is going to do next , but I  got a new life of approved membership  on forex factory.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• For those who love memecoins, there's an exciting new project called RUNES•X•BITCOIN that's worth checking out.    It's a meme coin developed using the Runes protocol on Bitcoin's blockchain. The "X" theme is a clever reference to Elon Musk and the idea of limitless possibilities.   But what makes it truly unique is that it's 100% decentralized and community-driven. The entire token supply was airdropped for free to anyone holding assets with the letter "X" in the name or ticker.   So if you had X domains, X NFTs, or BRC20 tokens containing X, you automatically received free RUNES•X•BITCOIN tokens. How's that for decentralized distribution?   The project has already exploded in popularity. Over 100,000 addresses now hold this Rune, making it the biggest one by that metric. And get this – the market cap skyrocketed from $2.1 million at launch to over $13 million! Insane growth. If you're looking to get involved, I heard Bitget has a series of events planned for this project, so you might want to check those out.   Some other key highlights: - The Rune code 110# seems to have a hidden meaning  - It utilizes cutting-edge Runes tech built on Bitcoin's UTXO model for fungible tokens - Fully decentralized, with no central control   RUNES•X•BITCOIN is bringing meme culture and community experience to Bitcoin in an innovative, decentralized way. While it might be considered a legitimateshitcoin, the concept and crazy early traction are certainly wild! It's definitely a project worth keeping tabs on in the BTC space.
    • I guess alot of people will be smiling rn having recieved their airdrop allocation some couple of hours ago. ANd with the pretrading price at $2, a lot of those farmers are anticipating huge cash out but let's see what the listing brings!
    • As testneters and network validators continues to claim their $TKO airdrop allocations today, expectations are high of what this ZK protocols hold for both investors, DeFi users and traders alike. With 10% initial circulation supply, it's expected that FDV might not reflect the true value of the token even as pre-trading price on Bitget and other platform hovers around $2. So what are your expectations as we await the listing soon? By the way, it's quite a season of so many giveaways hoping the bull run of October brings good tidings haha
us