IGTV

enigmasci

Question

Can anyone get t his to work consistently?

I just get procrastination from the IG help desk. They have listed a number of things: poor internet, user error. They have suggested contacting my Internet Services Provider, which of course will just bounce the problem back. The only thing the help desk haven't done is anything in fact or admitted that there are any problems at their end. I can certainly watch the broadcasts live, but I sometimes miss the first few minutes but can't get it back no matter what I do. 

Any ideas anyone?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Binance Reference Code: Used as “VO2P1RYP”. It is the most used Binance reference code in the world, valid for life, with the highest discount rate. When registering to the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, enter “VO2P1RYP” in the “Referrl ID” field. The transaction fee discount you will receive is 116%. You will also receive a $600 USDT rakeback bonus. With the cryptocurrency exchange Binance Referrl Code: “VO2P1RYP”, you earn futures transaction fee discounts and spot and margin transaction fee discounts. You also get bonuses and many promotions. To invest and trade in the world of technology and finance, register immediately to the Binance exchange with the referrl code “VO2P1RYP”.
    • Binance Reference Code: Used as “VO2P1RYP”. It is the most used Binance reference code in the world, valid for life, with the highest discount rate. When registering to the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, enter “VO2P1RYP” in the “Referrl ID” field. The transaction fee discount you will receive is 116%. You will also receive a $600 USDT rakeback bonus. With the cryptocurrency exchange Binance Referrl Code: “VO2P1RYP”, you earn futures transaction fee discounts and spot and margin transaction fee discounts. You also get bonuses and many promotions. To invest and trade in the world of technology and finance, register immediately to the Binance exchange with the referrl code “VO2P1RYP”.
us