Sign in to follow this  

Large FTSE & Wall St dividends tonight

Afternoon all,

Large dividends we intend to post tonight:

·         FTSE – 23.75 - 1630 BST

·         DOW – 14.75 - 2100 BST

Breakdown from BBG attached. You can see other Index dividend adjustments on our weekly blog post here. These are posted in advance and whilst we try and be as accurate as we can, we only post them given the best available information we have at the time. 

As you all know this is a cash neutral adjustment, but heads up in case you're interested.

All the best (and for those in the UK enjoy the weather!).

Ludwik

sg2019051542935.gif

sg2019051545259.gif

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    sjgeorge
    Joined 15/07/20 06:33
    • yes stops are a different story, though I might use prior swing levels for targets I prefer stops to be closer to the entry but appreciate their are many schools of thought. Some like very wide stops because getting direction right is easier than getting the exact entry place right so a wide stop provides leeway. I prefer to just get out early if price turns against and just keep looking, sometimes it takes a couple of bites before getting it right. Probably depends on how much time you have to keep watching the chart.
    • I tried fundamental analysis for years and its was pointless from a trading perspective (well for me anyway). long term investment sure . It takes ages and market just doesn't do what it says on the tin.  I see that many pro traders just focus on a few stocks for their whole career, maybe that's the way to go. Hard to know  Although it seems that everything is equally difficult. I never try FX as I know diddlysquat about that.     I have given up reading books, sick to death of those cherry picked charts and all the fluff like "trade at the start of trend" How the *** are you supposed to know with any degree confidence  that a trend is starting ? The $64,000 question which they all skip over.  Also the other usual  one is that "markets only trend of 20% of time". I could never understand that. Change the time frame and you can find trends  everywhere. 
    • Ha yes, yesterday's S&P candle looks a bit different from when I last looked last night. Dow bull flag on yesterday's high. FTSE and S&P daily. Dax and Dow H1 charts;