Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Yes I agree Guru, giving current examples is a good way of doing it! I have been trading for over 20 years and in the last 11 years I found myself mainly trading DAX (Germany) 40, because it is the easiest and most profitable. Which market do you find easiest to trade, Guru? Does anybody else find DAX easier to trade than other markets?  I am interested in hearing other traders' experiences.
    • Source: Coingecko  Source link: https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/2024-q1-crypto-report The cryptocurrency sector has experienced significant growth in 2024, driven by events like Lugano city's acceptance of crypto payments and the approval of the Bitcoin spot ETF. The industry's market cap reached a record high of $2.9 trillion, with $1.1 trillion added in Q1 alone. Bitcoin surged to a new peak of $73k, surpassing its previous ATH of $68k. Top centralized exchanges like Binance, Bitget, OKX, and Bybit saw substantial growth, with Bitget particularly excelling in derivative trading. Bitget's open interest exceeded OKX's and ranked closely behind Binance and Bybit. Spot trading volume surged from $29B in January to $95B in March, elevating Bitget to the top 7 spot in the spot market and maintaining the 4th position in the derivative market among major centralized exchanges. While other exchanges also witnessed significant growth, Bitget's standout performance has made it the focal point of industry attention. What are your impressions of these findings?
    • DogeDay always brings back memories of 2019 when my friends were diving into Dogecoin and joining farming activities. That's why I'm excited to explore the Bitget DogeDay giveaway event. Plus, with tomorrow's BTC halving, the excitement is doubled!
us