Selling an OTC Stock

Guest meowington

Guest meowington

Good Morning.

I got some shares of a company that got  delisted at the moment from Nasdaq and it went on otc stock  exchange.I don't plan to sell them now but if I want to, can I sell them while on otc  on ig since the ticker is marked with a red x ?

Thanks.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It would be nice to know more about any support for OTC Stocks - as this is where some bourgeoning company stocks provide early buy in and excellent returns - for instance the reverse merger of Tesoro Enterprises, Inc. (OTCMKTS: TSNP) and HUMBL which are already showing a great run.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Ethereum Crypto Price News Today - Elliott Wave Technical Analysis, Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD) ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (3) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((3)) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: Wave 3 may be complete and prices are corrected in wave 4. Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Trading Strategy: Ethereum is still in its Wave 3 rally, with two more moves missing to complete the Impulse pattern, a Wave 4 decline and a Wave 5 rally, so Ethereum is still bullish overall. is in a continuous upward trend Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, Wave Oscillator is a bullish Momentum. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod, CEWA Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!         Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 19 March 24, Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD) ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (3) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((3)) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: Wave 3 may be complete and prices are corrected in wave 4 Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Trading Strategy: Ethereum is still in its Wave 3 rally, with two more moves missing to complete the Impulse pattern, a Wave 4 decline and a Wave 5 rally, so Ethereum is still bullish overall. is in a continuous upward trend Ethereum/ U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, Wave Oscillator is a bullish Momentum.    
us