Sign in to follow this  

Platinum contract size

Hallo. I want to trade the IG platinum index but it's too expensive for me.  The minimum contract size on the 10 oz contract is 2 contracts.  I have the same issue with palladium and oil. Is anyone aware of any orher spot-linked products that one can trade on IG that will require a smaller contract size?  Thanks, Attie 

7 hours ago, AttieNel said:

Hallo. I want to trade the IG platinum index but it's too expensive for me.  The minimum contract size on the 10 oz contract is 2 contracts.  I have the same issue with palladium and oil. Is anyone aware of any orher spot-linked products that one can trade on IG that will require a smaller contract size?  Thanks, Attie 

how about an etf ? 

That could be an option, thanks. I always thought that it may be expensive but will check it out. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    ylu203
    Joined 08/07/20 07:21
    • Ah right, yeah I'm a big fan of the smb stuff, definitely down the more academic end of the spectrum but it's great. I think if I did buy one course it would be their full one. I can't afford any of them though so my approach is to pick around and try and fill all the gaps with all of their free content, which seems to be working out ok at the moment.  I don't know, with Ross I've seen him state a lot of times on his videos specifically not to follow his strategy, especially if you're a new trader as it is really quick, pretty aggressive with his entries and you're just not going to follow it. I know his course aims to teach the full range and background in trading including crypto, large cap etc and there are other people involved in warrior trading that teach, not just him. I feel for people who have blown up an account but I have heard him say countless times not to blindly copy his trades and also to paper trade until you can prove you're profitable.  
    • I've posted a lot of SMB videos on this forum in the past, they are, as you say, excellent, as are many others where you are able to take those lessons and incorporate them. I've not heard of anyone doing the same from Ross's work (leaving aside the references on his site). Certainly the 2 guys on the forum here could not do it after around 9 months and multiple account blow ups. I also know of some who have used the chatroom say it's impossible to keep up, he would shout out a trade 'I'm in' but by the time they got to it he was already out. They just gave up as well.
    • I dont know what you can say is a scam about it really, if you dont feel like the content works for you thats fair enough but that's the same with every education provider out there - smb, live traders, warrior traders, the chart guys, ezeetrader, real life trading.  They all have their different approach to it but that's what you get with teachers right? I'd say there's good value in all their content for the right person, I've learnt a lot from all of those.