cant see positions on chart

Guest Mike

Question

2 answers to this question

On 03/03/2020 at 16:11, Guest Mike said:

Hey, all of a sudden I can't see any of my positions on the charts, is there an issue at the moment?

On 03/03/2020 at 16:11, Guest Mike said:

Hey, all of a sudden I can't see any of my positions on the charts, is there an issue at the moment?

Same happened to me on numerous webrowser and now my phone. Will be feeding this back to IG as it’s nonsense 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Australian shares hit new record highs as weaker-than-expected domestic inflation brought forward rate cut expectations while those in China and Hong Kong also advanced. In Europe and the U.S. stock indices also rallied with the DAX 40 and S&P 500 hitting new record highs despite hawkish comments by Fed member Waller who stated that the central bank is in "no rush" to cut rates. The U.S. dollar appreciated slightly with all eyes now on tomorrow's US PCE data release, the Fed's preferred inflation gauge, and Fed Chair Jerome Powell's speech at 7.30pm on Friday which may provide volatility in thinly traded markets due to the Easter break.  
    • The BASE blockchain is steadily making its moves to conquer the crypto scene upon the next bullrun. Since BASE was announced last year, we have not really seen much off of it this seems like a floodgate for more transactions on there. With the largest DEX on Optimism; Velodrome building one of its foremost AMMs I am pretty certain it will do immensely well. This Automated Market maker is called Aerodrome, it is filled with the inherent capacity to be BASE’s central liquidity hub, combining a powerful liquidity incentive engine, vote lock governance model and friendly experience. As a stack of Velodrome V2, it inherits some of its features.  As a people centric project, it incentivizes users who contribute to the protocol’s sustainable growth with about 100% of the protocol’s incentives and fees going to VeAERO voters. Interestingly, the project has a democratised setting, where voters who lock their AERO tokens convert them to a non fungible token called VeAERO that represents voting power. Consequently, the higher the lock period, the higher the voting weight.  Being launched at about August 28, 2023, It currently stands as one of the largest protocols on BASE with more than 30% of the market shares.  The price of the native token $AERO has surged exponentially over time peaking about 900%. With the BASE chain gaining more traction as it has been lately, this token is slated to do even better. With platforms like Bitget lending it some weight, it is safe to infer the token will serve as a major catalyst to its price as well. Along the listing, there is a deposit to earn rebate event where you could easily earn over 10% rebate.      
    • AAPL Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, 28 March 2024 Apple Inc., (AAPL) Daily Chart AAPL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive   POSITION: Wave (5) DIRECTION: Upside in wave 3 of (5). DETAILS: We are looking at Apple being in a larger correction, differentiating from the rest of the major SPX components. We are exploring the possibility of a triangle in wave {b} of 2 or else we could also be in some sort of complex correction swill in wave 2.           AAPL Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4H Chart, 28 March 2024 Apple Inc., (AAPL) 4H Chart AAPL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive   POSITION: Wave {iii} of 3.   DIRECTION: Upside in wave {iii}. DETAILS: Here we explore the possibility of further upside into wave {iii} as there is a possibility for a five wave move into wave {i} and we are finding support on the middle of MG2 at 172$. Looking for continuation higher to give us additional confirmation.         Welcome to our AAPL Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge, where we delve into Apple Inc. (AAPL) using Elliott Wave Technical Analysis. Let's uncover the market dynamics on the Daily Chart as of March 28, 2024. *AAPL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* Our analysis indicates a trending function characterized by impulsive mode and motive structure, positioned in Wave (5). The direction signals an upside momentum in wave 3 of (5). Apple appears to be undergoing a larger correction, setting it apart from other major SPX components. We're currently exploring the possibility of a triangle formation in wave {b} of 2, or alternatively, we could be experiencing a complex correction within wave 2. * AAPL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* Here, we also identify a trending function marked by impulsive mode and motive structure, positioned in Wave {iii} of 3. The direction indicates an upside trajectory in wave {iii}. Our analysis suggests the potential for further upside into wave {iii}, supported by the possibility of a five-wave move into wave {i}. We are currently finding support around the middle of MG2 at $172, anticipating continuation higher to provide additional confirmation. Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta   Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!    
us