Day Trading in Stocks

I would like to start this thread for some advise from traders on day trading major stocks. I have been trading in FX for over 3 years now and sometimes the moves can be a bit unpredictable and wild and I have therefor decided to have a look into trading on stocks. My question is, is there any stock that has tight spreads and has a daily range of at least 50 points? I tried day trading on major UK shares on IG and it looks like they only move 5-6 points in a day. Any thoughts or recommendation will be much appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Apeiron, a revolutionary God Game with NFTs, is a standout example of innovation in the GameFi space. Its play-to-earn model and tri-token economy offer a fresh and exciting gaming experience. Its features, such as its God Game simulation and NFT ownership mechanics, are definitely worth exploring, in my opinion. The Play-and-earn token and breeding system aim to create a thriving and sustainable ecosystem. How does Apeiron stack up against other GameFi projects like PIXEL and BIGTIME? Each has its own unique approach to blockchain gaming. Apeiron's emphasis on sustainability and community-driven growth is a key aspect of its design. I'll be looking to acquire their token, $APRS, on Bitget's PooLX soon. What are your thoughts on Apeiron's approach to blockchain gaming? Do you think we'll see a resurgence of GameFi projects in the coming months?
    • This upcoming launch has been the talk of the town in the crypto world late.  With significant backing and partnerships, it's poised to be a major player in the DeFi space. I applaud the premarket trading initiative by Bitget.
    • The above exchange focusing on educating younger generations about blockchain is a positive step. Equipping them with these skills will be important as this technology continues to develop. And yes, any platform that helps nurture young talent and foster a more connected future through blockchain is worth celebrating
us