Sign in to follow this  

Avoid to resize chart

Question

Guest Gekko

Hi! Is it possible to avoid resize the chart automatically in IG platform?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    DuongTuan
    Joined 08/08/20 14:15
    • 1) It would be really helpful to be able to change a stop loss from normal to guaranteed stop in the online trading platform. Currently we can only do that on the mobile app which is ridiculous because the online trading platform should be having more features than the mobile app. 2) Allow us to set limit (take profit) for partial position size. Example if I buy 5 contracts of AUD/USD at 0.7150. I would like the option to be able to set take profit for 3 contracts at 0.7170 and 2 contracts at 0.7190.   
    • Hi Folks, The platform advertises that you need to place three or more trades in the previous month to avail of the free trading on US stocks (no $15 commission) for the subsequent month. However, even with that commission fee gone you're going to have to pay IG for the currency conversion each time. You're going back and forth between buying and selling, GBP to USD to GBP ...this will equate to a lot of money. So, you've realised the above and to avoid this really ridiculous and expensive merry-go-round you turn on multi-currency feature, right? In your head you think:   "I want to exclusively trade US stocks, I've waited one month (you'd have rathered to just pay IG and not need to wait), made more than three trades on that currency merry-go-round, I am happy to pay the reasonable quarterly fee to IG from here on in and keep the account as USD while availing of their most advertised feature, the commission free trading on US stock market". The new month arrives and you can have a great time trading on the US stock market with your dollar that doesn't keep eating away at any trade profits with each buy and sell. However, the next month arrives and menacing commission fee is back! But you traded at least three times last month, what gives? Ah! But you used the multicurrency feature, and this means on the subsequent month you will not be eligible for commission free trading. You're back to square one. Your choice is to either pay IG the fee for every conversion in every trade or prevent this and keep the respective currency but also you must pay IG a commission.    Anyone else experience this? I'm hoping I'm completely wrong, but contacting the helpdesk seems to confirm this ...
    • IG need to provide a stock screener, live scanner for volume/price movement, pre-market data,  and rapid execution for private traders and rebate fees for trading view as they do for PRT, with traders who trade frequently. One can be ambitious and ask IG to provide a free platform like thinkorswim as Ameritrade does with current news stream  - again a free rebate for access to Benziga or similar with rebates linked to the amount of trades.  The money spent on IG TV perhaps can be spent somewhere else towards provision of some free resources to private traders/investors.  The IG tv is a serious issue - do IG really think that IG TV add any value?  Access to financial publications/sites might be a better thing.  The effort of IG to provide its own academy, advice etc is and always will probably a poor quality duplication.  Please learn/borrow from American brokers and now that their commission charges are Zero.  PRT - Can that be downloadable.  The web based form just slows everything down and very clunky and the charts are not elegant at all.  They have a community and they do develop or help develop some strategies. We do not want to lose them. But a live screener /scanner please.  I just realised that I do not even know if IF IT team even reads these comments or prioritise any of the suggestions. Please get rid of your IG TV investment, it is very annoying. And yes VWAP/anchored VWAP please on the charts. Give the private investors some of the rebates too. Is Charlotte, finally providing our redemption by talking these to the right eyes and ears! Overall, IG really is not that bad given others at least for UK investors. Perhaps just a less spread and less of that dreaded, sudden declaration that this stock is only for close and you can not open new position. I think that and the liquidity  excuse is lame unless IG is beholden to a particular market maker or IG somehow gets it in a very large position by itself.