Avoid to resize chart

Guest Gekko

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    AntonakisTrading
    Joined 16/06/21 07:07
    • 5 Best Trend Indicators That Tells You the Direction of the Trend (tradingwithrayner.com)
    • MHRA saying the benefits outweigh the risks of the experimental vaccines for children looks to be a lie. Myocarditis followed by CoViD-19 vaccines: A cause for concern or a reversible minor effect? | The BMJ The experts are saying more research is urgently needed. Children are at no real risk from Covid, mild symptoms and natural immunity thereafter if they do catch it, but but but save granny, the vulnerable have already been vaccinated. So why the push that everyone on the planet gets the jab as soon as possible? SAGE are already suggesting these vaccines don't work and are no more affective than an annual flu shot. Annual flu shots have been around for a long time, they are hit or miss in that they are based on the previous years dominant strain which may or may not be the current season's dominate strain, if not the shots won't work. So the 'booster' shots being planned are really just big pharma continually chasing after the next dominant variant. So this will go on forever. My own immune system works better than that without any experimental mRNA and DNA altering drugs.   Meanwhile the 'Fire Fauci' bill is going ahead plus a public condemnation of the Chinese development of biological weapons.    
    • You need to get hung up on them, because they happen - I know for a fact that during 2007-09 bear market you could have traded long and made money, because I did it, but the easiest route was shorting and down Get a chart WEEKLY of any forex market or commodity - go back as far as poss and notice the big turns/swings - much more volatile than the SP500 - there's a reason for that  I always say anyone who's making a packet from trading or Investing on SP500 etc go have a crack at the forex or commodity markets - the stock markets natural direction is UPWARDS - especially buy and holders, fund managers would get ripped apart on the forex + comm markets OK - Its totally Impossible to know EXACTLY what the SP500 is going to do on a daily/weekly basis, but it WAS possible to know that a) 2007-09 was going to be a bear market before 2007 even arrived and b) that the market would stop around the level it did.  But this is ultra advanced and very few people are bothered about it I've written a thread on Time Cycles on here - it covers what the SP500 is doing in terms of TIME - if you understand it and think about it, it will put you ahead of 99.99999% of traders out there, because these really big corrections and crashes do not happen out of the blue - they are predictable and forecastable with high reliability years in advance  Look at the chart below - think about what I'm saying: In 1909 WD Gann said that markets always seek their gravity centre, the half way point - that's the 50% level to you and I Traders go on about fib levels - the 50% level is clearly much more important a level  What if you KNEW 1974, 2003 and 2009 should be low points? What an opportunity both long and short! This is why I researched and spent hundreds of hours on Time and Time Cycles for - I missed 2000-2009 because I didn't know what I know now, but I know when the next ones are and I have no plans of missing them These are key once in a lifetime turn points that don't happen often So what I'm trying to point out is that on the stock market the big plunges like 07-09 aren't the norm, but they do happen with very regular intervals, that will catch a lot of people out during certain cycles that the market moves through. with regards to identifying bear markets - yes using a MA to say price below this level is bearish, but it's already bearish as it approaches the level if using price formations such as lower lows etc You don't need to know what I've discovered about time to be able to trade successfully - I was just intrigued if it was possible to be able to time the really big turns etc as I'd prefer to to know if it was