Account Activation problems

Question

Hello,

I am based in the UK and I have created an account 3 weeks ago. I have uploaded my passeport and a utility bill, both have been accepted. However IG is still asking me to activate my account but everything shows accepted each time I click on “activate”.

I tried to call several time but my call is never picked up, I send several e-mail but no answer.

Is someone experiencing the same issue ?

Best,

Alex

FEB9F782-FD7F-41C8-8EA9-1E38FB48AE25.jpeg

3 answers to this question

I opened an account but wish I hadn't. Support is terrible no replies to emails and no answer from phone. My advice go elsewhere.

Hello Sacky,

Thank you for your feedback ! Indeed i think it is unfortunately the best solution...

Best,

Alex

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    mkpotturi
    Joined 20/10/20 23:25
    • There's Germany still bouncing about like a pair of lovely-jubblies  
    • with the previous hour's candle completed, Monday's low became a third-order Grimes pivot point - taking this as a signal would have resulted in closing the short 400 points below entry: I find this interesting.  of course this a sample of one so absolutely not representative.  and there are probably easier ways to come to the same conclusion - e.g. selling after a pronounced up-move once two lower highs emerge, or breakthrough the approximate neckline of a h&s pattern, and buying once a low held a very close test and a re-test would have lead to the same here...  also kinda would require 24/5 monitoring... will try to work on a plan addressing these issues