Questions on US IG Accounts from within UK
Joined 01/06/23 20:51
Look ahead to 2/6/23: US jobs; Baker Hughes rig count After the stronger than expected private payrolls number from ADP, risks would seem to be on the upside for the US non-farm jobs number on Friday. Jeremy Naylor | Analyst, London | Publication date: Thursday 01 June 2023 IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor looks at USD/JPY as a potential trade. Outside of this watch Brent around the Baker Hughes rig count.
What's the next move following the bank run that led to a rally in US stocks? The markets have been giving us hints on its coming trend, which markets are they? Deploying market psychology not only helps us to connect the dots in today’s complexity, it also gives us the simplicity to chart into the future. In this session, we have invited market veteran, Wong Kon How, to help you improve your trading literacy and successfully navigate the financial markets. Kon How will demonstrate how he understands today’s market complexity and seizes the coming opportunity with behavioral science.
Charting the Markets: 1 June Dow and CAC40 stabilise while Nasdaq 100 edges down. EUR/USD, EUR/GBP and USD/CAD stabilise as US debt ceiling bill goes to Senate. And Brent, orange juice stabilise while copper advances as US debt ceiling bill gets signed. Shaun Murison | Senior Market Analyst, Johannesburg | Publication date: Thursday 01 June 2023 This is here for you to catch up but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV team we’re more than happy to.
Please can you answer the following questions:
1) Is it possible to create and trade CFDs from a USA IG Account while living in the UK?
2) Is it possible to trade a US IG Account using a GBP account - therefore the trade will not be subject to exchange rates at the time the trade is made.
3) What are the margin requirements for the US? In the UK with spreadbetting a £10 per pip trade will need nearly £20,000 (or about 200:1) in reserves as margin. What are these ratios for the USA?
4) If I can use a US account, it is possible to use both the web app and MT4 on the same trading account - hence I can trade with MT4 or the web app.
5) If I can trade between the web app and MT4 platforms, if I create trade on the web app, does it automatically show on the MT4 platform?
6) If i can trade on the web app but the MT4 platform is not automatically updated - please can you confirm if there are any other actions required so that this integration is possible.
Please would it be possible to receive a notification when a reply has been made.
Link to comment
0 answers to this question
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now