Minimum CFD Trade Size on FTSE

Morning,

I've been merrily trading FTSE for nearly a couple of months, with deal sizes of £0.13 or £0.15 per point. I woke this morning to find that the minimum size had increase to £0.50/point. Have I missed a communication from IG on this? Is my account misbehaving?
Thanks.....

1 hour ago, Ailsabob said:

Morning,

I've been merrily trading FTSE for nearly a couple of months, with deal sizes of £0.13 or £0.15 per point. I woke this morning to find that the minimum size had increase to £0.50/point. Have I missed a communication from IG on this? Is my account misbehaving?
Thanks.....

Hi, if this was a recent new account there is a limited period where you can use a lower than normal minimum size but will convert to normal mins after the period has expired. 

IG's MT4 platform has much lower minimums than the web based platform. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Hi, if this was a recent new account there is a limited period where you can use a lower than normal minimum size but will convert to normal mins after the period has expired. 

IG's MT4 platform has much lower minimums than the web based platform. 

Thank you. Makes sense. Looking back it's actually 30 days, bang on, so that explains it. I'll just need to up my capital to compensate!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Despite the complaint on Catizen, I recently saw a tweet where one KOL showed his excitement for the project. He claimed to staked $cati on Bitget Poolx and earn good apr and further encouraged his followers to participate in other campaigns on the exchange for Catizen players. Even when I feel he was just trying to make his followers to be optimistic and stop wasting time complaining. I still feel citizen team were not transparent to their community. While many continue to call the project scam, I choose to defer because the project has a well-defined roadmap and use case for the token. These I feel might have huge impact in the project development and sustainability in this volatile space. We learn daily so this airdrop hunters should take this as a learning stage and further focus on other opportunities abundant in this industry. Many people only farm for airdrop and don’t care to understand the space and see where they can contribute. Web3 is a revolution and is better to join early and create a niche for yourself that just passing through.
    • There was another 30k CATS for the first 200k users that deposit on Bitget. 
    • MemeFi sounds like a fun mix of gaming and DeFi, plus the chance to trade MEMEFI early on Bitget a good opportunity
us