By DominicWalsh · Posted
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Professional clients can lose more than they deposit. All trading involves risk.
The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through a share dealing account, a stocks and shares ISA or a SIPP can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
CFD, share dealing and stocks and shares ISA accounts provided by IG Markets Ltd, spread betting provided by IG Index Ltd. IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 04008957) and IG Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902). Registered address at Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Both IG Markets Ltd (Register number 195355) and IG Index Ltd (Register number 114059) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States, Belgium or any particular country outside the UK and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Hi all - am new to dealing & the platform so in advance my queries are somewhat basic so be gentle!
1. Is there a pdf or similar in using the site. I have viewed the video and worked through the academy but it’s lacking sufficient detail for me.
2. Can the ‘demo’ accounts be removed/turned off form my site. I just find it annoying sat there not used.
3. The crosshairs facilities to pinpoint values at a particular time. Why is it not available on the mobile app platform?
4. Is there a facility to import an excel sheet onto the platform. I have one set up outside the platform for running scenarios and forecast but thought it would be beneficial on the site?
5. Lastly trailing stops. Unable to locate the facility on the mobile app to initiate?
Sorry again if I should have broken the above into individual queries or have asked a question already answered but IT is generally not my friend so any help appreciated.
Link to comment
0 answers to this question
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now