Demo - Pro Real Time..

Guest Vision

Question

Guest Vision

Hello all..

A quick question and it may seem pretty obvious, however I am a little confused so forgive me.

When looking to active PRT on demo account, it says that account will be charged £30 if you do less than 4 trades.

I understand that this is viable for real accounts.. but if I activate it on demo.. will my real account get charged if I don't then meet the criteria on live?

Sorry for the confusion.

9 answers to this question

On 23/04/2020 at 19:07, Guest Vision said:

Hello all..

A quick question and it may seem pretty obvious, however I am a little confused so forgive me.

When looking to active PRT on demo account, it says that account will be charged £30 if you do less than 4 trades.

I understand that this is viable for real accounts.. but if I activate it on demo.. will my real account get charged if I don't then meet the criteria on live?

Sorry for the confusion.

There is no confusion. I will let you know at the end of this month. I had the same question and couldnt find the answer anywhere. I wanted to practice with the PRT platform on a demo account (for free) but the message suggests you will be charged £30 if you use PRT regardless if its Live or not.

I took the plunge anyway as it seems to be a good platform with decent reviews. I'm using it only on demo just now so will find out if I get charged for it at the end of the month. (I have zero funds in my live account so we'll see what happens).

Guest Vision

I took the plunge anyway.. been a few weeks now, so should be coming up to the monthly limit. Will also keep you posted..

Would love to know when Pro Real Time v11 will be implemented.. I used their version through PRT website and it is miles better. I also asked them if opening an account through them for IG would allow me to utilize the PRT v11 platform but they stated no.. they stated they actually don't have anyone capable working on it who is at an adequate skill level. Not the news I wanted to hear.

On 08/05/2020 at 00:36, Spook1304 said:

There is no confusion. I will let you know at the end of this month. I had the same question and couldnt find the answer anywhere. I wanted to practice with the PRT platform on a demo account (for free) but the message suggests you will be charged £30 if you use PRT regardless if its Live or not.

I took the plunge anyway as it seems to be a good platform with decent reviews. I'm using it only on demo just now so will find out if I get charged for it at the end of the month. (I have zero funds in my live account so we'll see what happens).

I have the same question. We are in May 2020 now. Did you get charge for using Demo PRT platform?

20 hours ago, Sid47 said:

I have the same question. We are in May 2020 now. Did you get charge for using Demo PRT platform?

I only signed up to PRT 5 days ago (7th May 2020). I'll let you know at the end of the month if I get a charge. 
Although it is active for my Live account I haven't even launched the platform. I've only launched it for Demo.

Worst case I'll get a £30 charge but we'll see.

• Like 2
Guest Vision

I didn't get charged, however my Live account wasn't active. Result may differ if your Live account is live whilst simultaneously running demo.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The exchange Wallet is a multi-chain wallet that packs a punch with features like wallet Swap Trading, an NFT Marketplace, a DApp Browser, and Launchpad functionality. It supports over 100 public chains, including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Arbitrum, Polygon, and Avalanche. It’s like having all the best tools at your fingertips for top-notch trading prices. The exchange Wallet is way of supporting Web3's sustainable growth and marks their first adventurous step into the decentralized universe. By bundling various blockchain services into one nifty platform, The exchange Wallet aims to create an ideal experience for users. It’s all part of Bitget’s grand vision to drive the adoption of decentralized technologies and foster a more open and transparent financial system. Why Join the Bitget Wallet (BWB) IEO? The Wallet combines various blockchain services in one place, making it a project with top potential in the Web3 space. The IEO on The Launchpad provides a secure and credible investment environment. Early access to BWB tokens could be your golden opportunity to benefit from the growth of the exchange Wallet ecosystem. Remember, the exchange Launchpad carefully vets projects before providing the platform for token sales, ensuring that only high-quality projects are presented to investors. So, if you're looking to participate in a promising project, the BWB token sale is worth considering.
    • Dear @Fraseerjones, Thank you for your post. Please note that you can trade in the pre and post-market by amending the order type and expiry. Stocks that can be traded in the pre and post-market mostly have (All sessions) next to them, you can select a 'Day All sessions' order type as in the attached screenshot. All the best, KoketsoIG
    • Gold Elliott Wave Analysis Function - Trend Mode - Corrective Structure - Likely Zigzag Position -Wave A of (4) Direction - Wave B of (4) Details - Gold could find support soon for wave A and then B retracement upside can follow toward the 2390-2404 key price zone. Since the current sell-off began on May 20, 2024, gold bulls have taken temporary control. However, prices are now approaching a key support zone where a potential recovery might occur. Despite this, any recovery is expected to lead to another leg lower in the medium term. Once the pullback concludes, the market anticipates the bullish run that started in September 2022 to resume, potentially driving prices to a fresh all-time high.   On the daily chart, the rally resumed at 1810 in October 2023 after the previous pullback from May 2023 was completed. At 1810.58, cycle degree wave II ended, and wave III began. The high on May 20, 2024, marked the peak of the intermediate degree wave (3) of the primary degree wave 3 (circled in blue), indicating that the bullish trend remains intact. The current pullback is forming intermediate degree wave (4), which, once completed, will pave the way for the bullish trend to continue higher in wave (5).   The H4 chart shows that the price is close to completing wave A of (4) with an impulse wave structure. Additionally, gold is nearing a key price zone where it could find support, allowing wave B to initiate a corrective recovery towards 2390.2-2404.85. Following the completion of wave B, wave C of (4) is expected to continue downward, completing the corrective phase. Although the overall trend is bullish, the ongoing pullback from 2450.38 has not yet finished, suggesting that prices could drop further before resuming the upward trend.   In summary, gold prices are in a pullback phase following the sell-off that began on May 20, 2024. This pullback is approaching a key support zone where a temporary recovery might occur, but it is expected to lead to another leg lower in the medium term. The daily chart indicates that the bullish trend, which started in September 2022 and resumed at 1810 in October 2023, remains unbroken. The current pullback is forming intermediate wave (4), with wave (5) anticipated to drive prices higher once the correction is complete. The H4 chart suggests that wave A of (4) is nearing completion, with wave B expected to recover towards 2390.2-2404.85 before wave C continues downward. Traders should monitor the key support zone and the development of wave B to time their entries for the next phase of the bullish trend. Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us