Transfer between Domestic & International Accounts

ComFox

Question

I cant seem to transfer funds between my Domestic and International accounts.

On the correct "Transfer Funds" page, I click, and select the "From" account,

but I cannot get a dropdown for the "To" account.

Amount etc works fine, but when I click Transfer, it says "Select "To" account". 

Yet I am given no option in that dropdown box?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The foreign exchange market, also known as the FX market, is the largest and most liquid market in the world, with a daily trading volume of over $6 trillion. It is a global decentralized market where individuals, businesses, and institutions trade currencies. In the FX market, participants buy and sell currencies at agreed-upon exchange rates. The exchange rate represents the value of one currency in terms of another. For example, the EUR/USD exchange rate represents the number of US dollars needed to buy one euro. There are several key players in the FX market, including: - Banks and brokerages - Hedge funds and investment firms - Multinational corporations - Central banks - Individual traders The FX market operates 24/5, with trading sessions in Tokyo, London, and New York. Currency prices fluctuate based on supply and demand, economic indicators, political events, and market sentiment. There are several types of FX transactions, including: - Spot transactions (immediate settlement) - Forward transactions (future settlement) - Swaps (exchange of principal and interest) - Options (right to buy or sell) FX trading offers various benefits, including: - Facilitating international trade and investment - Enabling currency diversification - Providing hedging opportunities - Offering speculative trading opportunities However, FX trading also involves risks, including: - Market volatility - Leverage risks - Counterparty risks - Regulatory risks In conclusion, the FX market plays a vital role in facilitating global trade and investment. Understanding the complexities of the FX market is essential for businesses, investors, and individuals navigating the global economy." Let me know if you want me to make any changes!
    • Thanks, @KoketsoIG. I'm only confused because when I wrote to the helpdesk on 6th June, they sent me a document called FX_TIERED_MARGIN_RETAIL which they said was a list of the new margin requirements that would come into effect on 11th June. It shows (Tier 1) EUR/TRY 5% and TRY/JPY 5% I think they must have sent the wrong document. Could you give me a link to the place on the website that has an up to date table of margin requirements? Best wishes, Cate  
    • Cookie3 is making waves with its MarketingFi and data AI protocol, aiming to revolutionize Web3 marketing by rewarding users. But before you start building your Cookie3 score, let's explore what other projects are shaking things up in the world of Web3 marketing and data ownership. The Graph (GRT), this project allows developers to build decentralized applications (dApps) powered by user-generated data, creating a more transparent and community-driven marketing landscape. Basic Attention Token (BAT), built on the Brave browser, BAT rewards users for their attention by offering them tokens for viewing privacy-focused ads. So what do you think? Is Cookie3 a revolutionary force in Web3 marketing cause they got listed on Bitget, or just one piece of the puzzle? Have you explored any other Web3 marketing or data ownership projects? Share your thoughts in the comments!
us