Jump to content

NicoIsHere

Community Member
  • Content Count

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About NicoIsHere

  • Rank
    Occasional Contributor

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi ! I did the same thing => a retry loop of connection if a failure is detected (40sec). It connects successfully after few attemps everytime. I agree about the fix : it is on IG side, to detect a closed session faster or to provide a REST function that force the shutdown of a user session (in order to reconnect after few seconds).
  2. No, I have a mail from the IG team => we are limited to one session at a time ! I tested and it is true, when my program is connected to streamAPI, I can't use the stream companion from IGlabs. I joined a capture of the answer of the mail from IG team. So I have : - Only 1 software running at a time (only one session of streaming API used) - the software is fully closed before relauching another one with a minute before the disconnection and a new connection). - before disconnecting from the stream API, I unsubscribe to everything (epics, account etc) - I also disconnect from the REST API, after the stream API - I respect all limitations given by IG on IGlabs site - I don't use the streamAPI companion (only one time to confirm the 1 session limitation) - I connect the REST API before reconnecting the streamAPI and I use the token of the new connection (I don't reuse the old one, of the connection which has been cut). - I never experienced those problem before end july 2019, and the connection / disconnection system was not change for months before that Considering all of that, I tried to explain the problem with a server side timeout. I think it is the simplier explanation, but not sure of it (of course). Maybe if some can get in touch with the dev team, we will have more clues on this problem... NLP
  3. No fix => I had the problem yesterday... Maybe... you can reconnect to the old session but in this case the REST API will connect with different auth infos... The major problem to me is that it is not always the same amount of time for delay. Sometimes 20 minutes waiting is not enough, sometimes you can reconnect after 45 seconds... The best solution to me is to have a REST command to force the closing of the streaming API (Note : unsubscribing to everything and closing listeners do NOT solve the problem). With an explicit REST command (with the correct CST- token) => problem solved. ... maybe I'am wrong totally on the source of the error, I don't know ... This problem arrived late july, and I had never seen it for a year or more before that !!!
  4. No update 😐 The only things I tried is to wait and try to restart few minutes later... Actually, it is like a confirmation of the latency when you disconnect / reconnect... My solution is to ... wait after disconnecting... and sometimes... it takes some time 😫 Have a good day ! NLP
  5. Hi everyone ! For a week or two, I can observe a little problem on DEMO with streaming API. When I restart my Application, it closes wisely the API, unregistering everything and closing connection. After that the application restarts, and bam, error 7 "allowed session count reached". On saturday, waiting 60 seconds between stop and start was enough to successfully reconnect to the streaming API, but today (monday, stopped at 17h17 GMT+2), it took 20 minutes to have a successfull restart. I think it is server side problem : the session seems to exists... maybe it takes time for the server to successfully close it. I used this API for more than a year and it is the first time I have so much trouble with the streaming API.... Anyone else having similar behaviour on streaming API ? Thanks ! NLP
  6. Hello guys ! I have the same problem on my side since yesterday evening. I have open send a mai lto support on this problem. They are working on it. Never have this problem in a year !
  7. Hi, I mailed the support and the problem was not on all accounts, but local to my account (maybe yours too). So they had to reset my DEMO account (the reset closes all positions etc). Many ghost positions were on my account, and maybe it made the account bug. As soon as the reset, I received OPUs for positions that were closing. Now it seems to work fine. Hope it helps...
  8. I have this problem too. No OPU since 10th... I asked the support but they thought that was related to the diffculties on DEMO accounts... I resend a mail to them and will link this subject. I will update this subject if needed.
×
×