Flutter Entertainment PLC - pricing issue

TFFX_

Question

Hello, I'm seeing a pricing issue on the FLTR chart on the 3rd April (in my share dealing account). The low appears to be 69.8, which is quite a way below the 52w low. 

I saw and raised another similar issue in the HSBC chart - oddly, both issues saw the low price hit the 69 mark (69.73) and occurred on a Friday. I'm hoping it doesn't have anything to do with a full moon, as we have one today.....

If you could please investigate and advise. 

Thanks.

TR

Flutter Entertainment PLC_20200507_09.36.png

Edited by TFFX_

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 20:51

Newest Member
    MichaelM47
    Joined 01/03/21 22:15
    • Not impressed with IG initially - Online Chat went unanswered so I tried the phone and got the same result. I needed the answer quickly because I had a power cut at home and could not complete the 2 trades I needed before trading ended for the week. The first one had gone through so I still needed one more. My only hope was the hour that ASX would be open on Sunday night (UK) though it would already be Monday in Sidney! If anybody on here knew the answer they did not reply so I gave it a go and sold a few shares on ASX. IG's strength showed through immediately.  I was able to sell 40 shares for £2 which was a surprise (given the minimum trade in London is £90 unless it is closing a position). And the trade was timed as 28th Feb 23:30 hrs and , bless them, this morning I was offered a trade on aimat £3! Not their fault - but the stock I wanted issued a 7am RNS and thereare no shares available because it was well received!   I'd anticipated a rise which is why I wanted frequent trader status back after forgetting to keep it in December. IG are near perfect - they allow trades in my Share dealing account and ISA to be combined in the trading count, have not done it yet, but my stock on ASX can be held in my ISA (this is not true for every ASX stock - so please check with IG before you decide to use this).   I enquired when contemplating a Bed and Isa from my Share dealing account which has some ASX shares. The one small problem I have with them is the London office's handling of a share issue. I had a battle to order excess shares and still have no sign of my option shares which are available at a fixed price for 2 years! The Aussie office got it right and my options appear in my portfolio as expected. I just need the price to more than double to make the options worth buying on ASX , a 50% rise on AIM will do it.   Over and out - thread closed.      
    • FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - Great Barrington Declaration (gbdeclaration.org)
    • Hah, can't believe they censored out the word d@mn.