Sign in to follow this  

Reputable places to buy crypto from the UK (in either GBP or USD)?

I currently have some coin with eToro (which I can't withdraw, so I plan to sell it at the same time as buying elsewhere) and Coinbase (which I can transfer, but the fees for buying here have been quite high). Both of these places also don't seem to have a great rep here!

I'm curious where others in the UK buy from? I'm having trouble finding places (that don't turn up some concerning reviews/comments when searching). Also, many in the UK seem to have rip-off rates in GBP (if I compare to how much coin I get for GBP vs USD, the difference is far greater than the exchange rate) - I can easily pay in USD (my bank converts at the Mastercard exchange rate with no fees), though most UK-aimed sites seem to only let me deal in GBP (and I'm not sure I can purchase from non-UK sites due to KYC etc.).

Note: I'm looking to buy and send to a hardware wallet immediately, so looking for good prices in total for that.

Bitstamp.

Based in London.

One of the oldest and most trusted sites for buying and trading btc. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    A256
    Joined 26/10/20 02:35
    • Are you seeing what I'm seeing, Jasmin? 🤯
    • Look, I will gladly get paid to do technical analysis and never put another trade on in my life 😘
    • Here's the value of the Vanguard S&P 500 ETF tracker at the start of February and most recent price:     Here's the SPDR  S&P U.S. Dividend Aristocrats by comparison       The SPDR index has an annual yield of 2.53% and a five-year annualized return of 12.19% The Vanguard index has an annual yield of 1.47% and a five-year annualized return of 16.39%   So my question is, why would anybody choose the Dividend Aristocrat index over the S&P 500 index?