Have you got gas?

dmedin

Well Josephine, we appear to have completely emptied our bowels before promptly accumulating gas again (a V-shape type bouncy-bouncy), but I didn't go long as it would have involved putting the stop below the last swing low which would have been too big of a risk in absolute terms to my account.  So Tamsin, let us now wait for a dip before getting parpy bottoms once again.  💨

Natural Gas_20200901_02.02.png

Edited by dmedin

I am a complete newbie to this game and would like to ask-can anyone tell me why IG nat gas price tallies with other cfd providers at rollover and then does not track the spot price? The current IG price is 2488 and the current spot price is 1988. At rollover 23/08/2020 it aligned, give or take a few points and then progressively went to 50 points above, 100 points above, 150 points abopve, 200 points above and so on until we are now 500 points above spot price i am confused and really should not be considering i am trading it. feels like a stupid question with a simple answer but i really would like to know rather than keep silent. i have used the IG charts to chart what i think is going to work for me and made the mistake of having an IG account and another providers account and then using the excellent IG charts to trade on that other platform. i am trying to understand why the difference so that i can understand better going forward.

Guest hayeksbane

Answering my own question i was charting off a spot chart and interpreting that data onto a futures contract....major newbie mistake do not do what i did. First lesson for me is trade the charts i am using to inform my decision making. second lesson, do not use spot charts to trade futures- i feel like a right numpty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• image.png

• 2024 Καλύτερος κωδικός αναφοράς MEXC: mexc-rb Κωδικός αναφοράς MEXC: Χρησιμοποιείται ως "mexc-rb". Είναι ο πιο χρησιμοποιούμενος κωδικός αναφοράς MEXC στον κόσμο, ισχύει εφ' όρου ζωής και με το υψηλότερο ποσοστό έκπτωσης. Κατά την εγγραφή σας στο ανταλλακτήριο κρυπτονομισμάτων MEXC, πληκτρολογήστε "mexc-rb" όπου λέει "Κωδικός πρόσκλησης". Η έκπτωση της χρέωσης συναλλαγής που θα λάβετε είναι 100%. Θα λάβετε επίσης ένα μπόνους rakeback $1000 USDT. Κωδικός αναφοράς MEXC ανταλλαγής κρυπτονομισμάτων: Με το "mexc-rb" κερδίζετε εκπτώσεις προμήθειας μελλοντικής εκπλήρωσης και εκπτώσεις τελών συναλλαγών spot και περιθωρίου. Παίρνετε επίσης μπόνους και πολλές προσφορές. Για επενδύσεις και συναλλαγές στον κόσμο της τεχνολογίας και της χρηματοδότησης, εγγραφείτε τώρα στο χρηματιστήριο MEXC με τον κωδικό αναφοράς "mexc-rb".
    • MEXC Referrl Code: Used as “mexc-rb”. It is the most used MEXC referrl code in the world, valid for life and with the highest discount rate. When registering to the MEXC cryptocurrency exchange, enter “mexc-rb” where it says “Invitation Code”. The transaction fee discount you will receive is 100%. You will also receive a $1000 USDT rakeback bonus. Cryptocurrency exchange MEXC Referrl Code: With “mexc-rb” you earn futures transaction fee discounts and spot and margin transaction fee discounts. You also get bonuses and many promotions. To invest and trade in the world of technology and finance, register now to the MEXC exchange with the referrl code “mexc-rb”.
    • MEXC Referrl Code: Used as “mexc-rb”. It is the most used MEXC referrl code in the world, valid for life and with the highest discount rate. When registering to the MEXC cryptocurrency exchange, enter “mexc-rb” where it says “Invitation Code”. The transaction fee discount you will receive is 100%. You will also receive a $1000 USDT rakeback bonus. Cryptocurrency exchange MEXC Referrl Code: With “mexc-rb” you earn futures transaction fee discounts and spot and margin transaction fee discounts. You also get bonuses and many promotions. To invest and trade in the world of technology and finance, register now to the MEXC exchange with the referrl code “mexc-rb”.
us