Sign in to follow this  

IG Spread Betting App?

Question

I already have the IG share trading app installed on my  PC & phone. Recently opened a spread betting account but whilst I can easily access it on the PC simply by switching from share dealing to SB I can't seem to access it via my mobile. Do I need to download a seperate app, or am I doing something silly? Any help appreciated!  

3 answers to this question

Hi, the phone app will have an account active at a time. You can see which account is active by going to the accounts type and selecting it there. 

You should be able to see all your accounts from the phone app. 

The app should be labeled on your home screen as "IG Trading" with a red icon and IG symbol in white.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Spread betting

I already have a CFD account. How do I add a spreads account to it?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Firas
    Joined 29/11/20 02:08
    • The Covid Hoax continues. Everything centers on the PCR test and it's deliberate misuse. A PCR of 25 cycles identifies the infectious with a minimal amount of false positives, the more cycles you do the more false positives are included. Fauci himself has said 35 cycles and above most results are false positives for infectious material. Western countries are running the PCR test at 45 cycles which is mathematically known to give 90%+ false positives. Govt and health officials know this. Groups in Portugal have joined groups in Italy and the UK in starting legal action against the fraudulent misuse of the PCR test used to justify continuing lockdowns and social restrictions. Meanwhile new research from the US finds: “All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,”  Just as has already been found in many other countries (see recent posts above for data from Sweden and Ireland).  https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19  
    • Doh! Maybe I should have thought it through a bit more aha. Not been having much luck instraday atm, so was going to try and take advantage of moves that last multible days, and so was wondering about overnight charges. But like you said, it's proably cheaper than the spread anyway. Cheers
    • SAT MORN 3AM NZ TIME MARGINS PUSHED WAY TOO HIGH CAUSING MARHIN CALL.. WHAT HAPPENED?