L2 on an IG ISA

Larus

Question

2 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Larus said:

I'm thinking of transferring an ISA to LG (I already have an ISA with LG with next to nothing in it) and I'm wondering whether there is a Level 2 / RSP service available to that type of account?

IG, I mean... ūüėĄ¬†

• Great! 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• ASX: AMCOR PLC ‚Äď AMC Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge¬†(1D Chart) ¬† Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange¬†(ASX) with AMCOR PLC ‚Äď AMC. We see that AMC is about to continue pushing¬†higher with the 3-grey wave of (3)-orange. ¬† ASX: AMCOR PLC ‚Äď AMC Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ¬† ASX: AMCOR PLC ‚Äď AMC 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function:¬†Major trend (Intermediate degree, orange) Mode:¬†Motive ¬† Structure:¬†Impulse Position:¬†Wave ((iii))-navy of Wave 3-grey of Wave (3)-orange Details:¬†The short-term outlook shows that wave ((ii))-navy looks like it has just¬†ended and wave ((iii))-navy is opening to push higher. Invalidation point:¬†14.79 ¬† ASX: AMCOR PLC ‚Äď AMC Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4- Hour Chart) ASX: AMCOR PLC ‚Äď AMC Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: AMCOR PLC ‚Äď AMC 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function:¬†Major trend (Minuette degree, orange) Mode:¬†Motive Structure:¬†Impulse Position:¬†Wave (i)-orange of Wave ((iii))-navy of Wave 3-grey Details:¬†The shorter-term outlook shows that wave (i)-orange is unfolding and will¬†soon complete, followed by wave (ii)-orange opening to push slightly lower, and then¬†wave (iii) -orange back to push higher, aiming for a target at around 16.13. Invalidation point:¬†14.79 ¬† Conclusion: ¬† Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: AMCOR¬†PLC ‚Äď AMC aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and¬†how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as¬†validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our¬†perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective¬†and professional perspective on market trends. ¬† Technical Analyst:¬†Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master‚Äôs Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here! ¬†
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Ripple/ U.S. dollar(XRPUSD) XRPUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis¬† Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Triangle Position: Wave E Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 4 of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: 0.486 Details: Movement within the triangle pattern before the price Declines again in Wave 5. Ripple/ U.S. dollar(XRPUSD)Trading Strategy: Decreasing wave ((E)), which is the last wave in the Triangle pattern before prices re-enter the uptrend. So wait for the correction to complete to join the trend again. Ripple/ U.S. dollar(XRPUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. ¬† Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Ripple/ U.S. dollar(XRPUSD) XRPUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis¬† Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Triangle Position: Wave E Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 4 of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: 0.486 Details: Movement within the triangle pattern before the price Declines again in Wave 5. Ripple/ U.S. dollar(XRPUSD)Trading Strategy: Decreasing wave ((E)), which is the last wave in the Triangle pattern before prices re-enter the uptrend. So wait for the correction to complete to join the trend again. Ripple/ U.S. dollar(XRPUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. ¬† Technical Analyst :¬†Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here! ¬†
    • @KoketsoIG¬†Thanks. How soon can we expect an update on the release date? It's been a couple of years with the same update: "we are currently waiting for the product team." We just want to make sure to have a rough estimate.
√ó
√ó
us