IG noob platform problem

I'm new here moved over from plus 500
so far I like your platform love multiple pages, but r find it very tedious, even this question box is to small fn look at it could early be twice as wide!
full screen charts how the hell do u do it?
drawing full screen icon should be right there, multi coloured drawing plz. i would like a continuous line not just point to point. & why isn't this help page staying on top of trading platform?  and i had to leave the platform to find it wtf.
better access to currency conversion manual or auto would be nice again on the platform page right where u purchasing shares.

having sell on the trader platform just **** with my head to much like a cdf platform. Wasn't sure what i had ust brought cdf or cmc very annoying wtf did you guys sell me was going through my head i tried to call was on hold for 32 mins, do u have live help 24? again should be on platform page i like that **** on the left of page will just take me time having myig on the right, why the hell is it called myig called myig and not just Dashboard,  people  know what  a dashboard is  myig means nothing. 
just found community  that's nice clicked on it & wft didn't open in a new page left the myig/ Dashboard  biggest hate is when **** closes or leavers a page with out asking. 
Then i clicked on new member what did i get a face full of advertisement i didn't what to see & to make matters worse  the Dashboard  had disappeared  had no access to my trading page. you guys have work to do.

Yes Dyslexic so not comments  on grammar or you know where to stick it. 

SELL

BUY
Current position-
Working orders

-
Quantity

shares
+-
% of account value-

Order type
Limit
Order level
+-

Expiry
Day
Charges
-
Consideration
-
Total cost
-
All values are estimated
Preview order

WHAT THE HELL

Expiry Day wtf does that  mean  will my shares  expire  in one Day?????????????????

Charges

BUY
Current position-
Working orders

-
Quantity

shares
+-
% of account value-

Order type
Limit
Order level
+-

Expiry
Day
Charges
-
Consideration
-
Total cost
-
All values are estimated
Preview order

thanks for the fast advice guys u all suck  😁 I'm glade  to see my shares didn't Expiry in a Day I can only assume  it there for use on the cfd platform the lazy fucker left it there on cmc. will that  change on the new platform we see.

I Discover how to go full screen on chats more or less, found the drawing functions I like, do like triangle function, would still like a rectangle that's on any angle desired. having "sell" there is something i will need to get used to as you know it means on cfd isn't the same as on CMC.