Transfer of NON Tradeable share

MARCUS1970

Question

I have shares in a company called cloudtag inc (ctag) in my share account with a different broker and they dont trade on the stock market (aim) anymore and are non tradable, the company is still active but apparently looking to get bought out by a bigger company.

Can i still transfer this share over to IG. 

ctag.jpg

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Afari
    Joined 17/01/21 17:12
    • Thanks @Caseynotes. Do you think the time of the daily close bears any significance. When viewing the hourly charts, the volume and movements seem to be higher in GMT "working hours" and then slow down overnight. Therefore, are other countries trading on GMT I wonder?
    • Saw a snippet on Sky news complaining that the Lateral Flow test must be faulty because it wasn't picking up as many positives as the PCR. Quite an unbelievable misinterpretation of the data on the number of false positives made by the PCR. Not surprising really as the fake positive numbers generated by the PCR are the only thing driving project fear and lockdowns. Meanwhile, in order to stem the flow of staff needing to self isolate following a PCR false positive the NHS are switching to ...  er, the lateral flow test.         Dr Clare Craig  @ClareCraigPath Deaths are not climbing commensurate with cases. Either COVID got less deadly (despite inc hospital admissions) or we have two measure a) a community positive rate off the charts with false positives b) a hospital rate (likely to inc some real COVID) which is at a steady state     .
    • Hi, on third party platforms (tradingview, prorealtime) you can change the time zone and thereby the candle close to any you want but a broker's has a fixed time zone and candle close which is based on the hours their markets are open.