Prorealtime 10.3

Kodiak

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest Futures

love to get my hands on the latest version solves so many issue with data feed and new order interface not to mention drawing instead of managing it configuring manually on each timeframe.

Hello, 

Go to www.prorealtime.com and register as a free user and you will be able to do that you want to except, that DATA will be on previous data. 

That is, no real-time data for testing and, you can still get used to new keyword and drawing tool that is new feature.

Guest Futures

i think their is a difference in the version PROrealtime has and the version IG uses their are some custom specifications

For eg other day i was on http://www.prorealcode.com and i learned that if i adds the stops then Prorealtime changes it for all the positions same stop loss and same take profit  but if your broker is IG which i believe is otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. IG handles all orders separately with stop loss an take profit which you set when you opened the position

It would be nice to change this once position is in profit to trail the market and change it for the average position like a grid stop instead of individual which will be coding nightmare but useful in some scenarios

Still waiting for PRORealtime 10.3 for drawing additions which will help me draw indicators o chart rather as a separate zone within charts

The most important thing (for me anyway) is that the premium version of prorealtime has more historical data to backtest on

But the complete version works fine to trade with and its free of charge if trading 4 times a month

but if we could get the premium version if trading more times a month i would not complaint:smileyhappy:

http://www.prorealcode.com/topic/prorealtime-v10-3-now-available-for-prt-cfd-demo-account/

(IG france only?)

Guest Futures

Apart from backtesting its a pain to get daily opening closing as per NY times

If drawing is enabled then i can plot horizontal lines at predetermined times and move them around using one single indicator rather than right click line(pain in a$$) then move,delete,configure why cant it be on mouseover move delete and on double click show properties.

PRT charts are good for trading but they are lagging in lots of features than some of the best charting trading software out there.

Drawing will be huge addition as im not trading automated as of now if i want more back tick data i can open $500 oanda account and get as much forex data i want and do a test on them rather than on spread bet data.

if IG gives Futures Data in the same platform as PRT  for a price then we can have VWAP,POC,VPOC ,IBL,IBL etc and can make a huge difference to automated or manual trading.

If PRT includes Market-Delta indicator(which  need future volume) and i can synchronize it by the price-lag on spread bet account then ive got advantage of spread bet and futures together.

Archived